Author's note

Omg! I can't believe I'm already done with this story. I can't get over it, I thought it will never end 😭😭

I'm literally crying.

You guys, it was so awesome and so cool to write a book and getting feedbacks from you all, I can't be more grateful ❤️

Don't worry, I'm writing new books because writing is fun. I get to make my own story and end it in a way I want it.

I never thought this story would be a sad ending, I wanted a happy, but my heart said no to that. Sooo... I'm sorry, but I'm not sorry.

However, this journey with you guys, was the coolest thing I have ever done with you all.

I'm so glad you guys enjoyed my story, and told me everything that I wanted to hear.

I hope this book was enjoyable, and if you want to read my another book, go ahead.

I really hope you enjoy my other book as well.

This book had different scenes, maybe triggering scenes and plot twist.

You guys saw it coming, but I kind had to act suspicious. You know.

And I have almost 70k readers and I can't imagine. I can't imagine we grew so fast.

I love you all so much and thank you so much for reading this book, and making my dream coming true.

Remember to take care of yourself, your friends and family.

I will always be here for you all, and if you want to contact, go ahead. I'm here and feel free to contact.

My new book.
His sinner.

Blurb:

She's a relationship person.

He's a one-night stand person.

What will happen when his crazy ex-girlfriend comes back?

   -----

𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝 is smart, genius, and everyone is jealous of her, especially Ava who works as a assistant where Lilith works. Ava is jealous because every man who happens to run into Lilith, gets obsessed with her without even trying. While Ava has to try and get peoples attention.

Their boss gets a new business partner. When Lilith shakes his hand and he tells his name she's shocked. She never thought she would meet him after the night...

Again, Ava tried to do everything to make the new boss fall in love with her, will she be successful or will he go after Lilith? Or will they fail when the boss's ex-girlfriend comes back and wants to work for the company and wants him back?

𝐑𝐲𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 is the person who HATES relationship, so that's why he doesn't want to be in a relationship. But will everything change when he meets this new woman, Lilith Ashford? Or will he go back to his ex-girlfriend who wants him back now?

Out now on Wattpad, author: alisha90300

*********

Books written by Alisha:
- Blame it on me.
- Remember me?

New book:
His sinner.