Chapter: 31

"Juan, what are you doing?" I asked going in to his office and placing the coffee on the table.

"Planning for our wedding," he said showing me the tablet. "What theme do you want?" He asked. "I don't know. Like a normal wedding you know?"

He nodded and then someone walked through the door. I have never seen this person. "Hey, I'm Jonnie." The woman said handshaking with me and giving a smile to Juan.

"I'm the wedding planner. So, just tell me what you want, and I will give you the best version of it. I don't disappoint." She said taking off her glasses.

She has beautiful blonde hair and blue hair. I assume she's over 35.

"Yeah, I just want like a normal wedding." She gasped and shook her head. "No, no normal wedding for a cute couple like this. It has to be special. You guys are getting married for the first time. It has to be a good moment."

She took out her tablet too, and showed me some venues. "Look at this one," she showed me a picture. It was beautiful. It had light blue curtains and it was outside.

"I don't want a outdoor wedding." I told her and she nodded swiping to the next picture.

"This one is inside, you like it?"

My heart was racing by looking at it. Imagining me and Juan up there holding hands.

This was it.

"Yeah, I love it." Jonnie clapped her hands together and gave me a hug. "I love it too, and it will be the best wedding ever. Just leave me the whole work and you both go and rest." She took her tablet and walked out calling someone.

Me and Juan was in the room alone. He hugged mw from the behind.

He removed my hair from my neck and placed his lips on my. "You smell just like me." He laughed glancing at me. His eyes were shining. And just like that, I kissed him.

He held me tight and deepened the kiss. He turned me around and I pulled away because I couldn't breathe.

"Wow, this was intense. You took my breathe away," I laughed. For the first time I noticed he has dimples when he laughed.

Gosh, the way he smile's, laughs, looks at me. My heart jumps. His brown eyes and his fluffy brown hair.

Fuck.

I'm so lucky to have him. He makes me happy.

If this room had a bed, I would have pushed and be on top of him and pleasure him so he only would remember my name.

I have never been so obsessed and loved someone this much. He steps closer and put his both hands on my face.

His scent, oh gosh. Makes me wanna die.

He's literally perfect. My perfect man.

How did I get so lucky to get him? What did I do to deserve this man. My perfect man.

His eyelashes and eyes. Don't even let me start with that one to. If I could, I would have stared into his eyes forever.

He's gonna be my husband! He will be all mine, and my kids father, and I'm gonna be his wife. Be all his!

I wrapped my arms around his neck and put my head in his neck.

"I have never been this happy. Thank you." I told him. His hands came to my back.

I started to sob out of nowhere. "No, baby. Please don't cry." He pulled away to look at me. He took a chair and sat down and placed me on top of him.

"It's just happy tears," I told him, "I have never been this happy. I feel so happy. I don't deserve this. This is too good for me." He rubbed my back.

He removed my hands and kissed my tears. "I deserve you, and you deserve this," he kissed my nose. "You're my angel." He kissed my forehead. "I love you." He kissed my both cheeks.

"And I love you, and thank you for everything. I'm so happy to spend my future with you." He kissed my lips. "Don't cry my love. Even if it's happy tears. You deserve the world, as I said."

He made me smile and held me close. "I don't even know what I would have done here if you weren't here."

He smirked, "my beautiful wife."

That word wife did something to me.

I felt completed when he called me his wife.

Wife.

Wife.

Wife.

Such a beautiful word.

I kissed his jaw, "and you're my handsome husband." He groaned.

He eyes met mine, "fuck. The way you call me husband. Just wait until marriage. I will make you scream husband to me." I slapped his shoulder.

"Always dirty minded." I giggled.

He winked. "Only for you."

My cheeks grew hot. I was feeling hot and I felt I was sweating.

"Aww, do I make my lovely wife hot and nervous." I turned my face to the wall trying to hide my smile.

"No need to be nervous about. I have seen everything and I know everything that a husband need to know."

Damn, he's always dirty minded.

"Are you horny?" I asked and he burst out laughing.

"Whenever I'm around you." He let out a fake moan and I covered his mouth. "Save that for me." I told him.

I could feel that he was smiling and getting hard. "And you, my wife save everything, I mean everything for me."

I rested my head on his shoulder. "I guess we both are a little horny?" He smacked my ass.

"I'm a lot. A lot. Just by looking at you, or smelling at you. Fuck, that's enough for me to get horny." He said with his deep calm voice.

He turns me on by giving me attention or just kissing or looking at me. But that, that will be a secret. He can't know how attached I am to him.

He's my safe place. If I want to escape, I will go to him.

"I love you, and thank you for everything Juan," he kissed my forehead.

"Everything for you, and thank you for making my life coming into a light. And I love you too." We both wrapped our hands around us and I closed my eyes because it was so comfortable.

And we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

My perfect man. My perfect husband. My perfect friend. My perfect boyfriend. My perfect lover. My perfect prince and my perfect angel.

I love you every second, I love you now, tomorrow, the days that are coming and the weeks, months and the years.

I love you forever.

————

THE WEDDING IS SO FUCKING CLOSE!!

Aww, I want a relationship 😭✋

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and thank you all so much for 40k readers 😭❤️❤️❤️ I love you all and please take care of yourself and your family 😍

God bless you all! <3

Social medias:
TikTok: alisha90300
Instagram: alisha903000