Chapter: 32

"I got you a surprise so close your eyes." Juan held his hands over my eyes and my heart was beating. "What's the surprise?" I asked starting to walk with Juan.

"It's a surprise, why would you I tell you?" He said sounding disbelief. We walked downstairs and he just kept walking.

He opened a door and quickly took his hands over my eyes. He removed his hands and told me to open my eyes.

When I did that, the room was dark. "Is a dark room a surprise-" then he turned the light on.

And you won't believe what I saw with my won fucking eyes.

It was a fucking wedding dress and my eyes widened in shock. He bought me a wedding dress and it's flawless.

It can not be described.

The fabric, the whole dress was gorgeous.

"You want me to wear that?" I asked pointing to the dress. He nodded and raised his brows. "You don't like it?" He questioned. "No, I love it. It's just- it looks expensive."

"And?"

"And you know that I don't like you spending all your money on me." He chuckled.

"My money is yours. Get inside your head before I do something else 'expensive' that will help get that Information go in your head."

I walked closer to the dress and put my hands on the dress. "I can't believe you got me this dress."

Author: just imagine a dress you like, I want you to have your own design in mind. <3

"Well, you have to believe now." He took out a box and walked behind me.

He opened it and showed me a necklace, a picture of me an him.

"This. This will be around you neck." He removed my hair and pulled the necklace around my neck.

He put it on me and turned me to the mirror. "It's beautiful," I say feeling like I stopped my breath.

"Thank you so much!" I turned around and kissed him lightly.

"I love it. I love everything you do." He took out his phone.

"Turn around, I want to take a picture of you."

I turned around and he started to click some photos of me. I cheeks were hot.

My life has changed a lot in this few months.

I'm glad I don't live with my dad anymore. I was in hell every day because of him. Now it feels like I'm in heaven.

"I can't believe that we have grown to love each other," I tell him and gets his attention. He stepped closer and put his arms around my neck.

"Yeah, I know. I thought I would never fall in love with you. Well, in general. You have my heart, Valerie. Please don't break it." He said.

"And you Juan, promise me the same. That you will never break my heart even if- if Rose comes back." I whispered the last sentence.

I don't want to ruin this moment, but I want him to know that he can't destroy this promise even if Rose comes back.

"I could hear."

"I know you did. I'm sorry."

"I promise. I will love you forever."

Someone knocked on the door. "Maria? How do you know I lived here?" I gasped.

"What do you think? You think I won't get information from your man?" She laughed coming inside the room.