Chapter: 12

"Hey bitch," one of Juan's men came into the room with a full smile and looking around the room. I was confused why would he come in like this?

"Hi," I returned the smile and he came closer and I raised my brow. "Can I sit down?" He asked pointing to the bed, I nodded and he sat down and I moved my legs from where he sat.

"So, I'm Reid." He had blonde hair and blue eyes. "I'm Valerie," he nodded and crossed his arms over his chest. "I'm Juan's best friend and his right hand." He said shaking his head like it was a bad idea to work with Juan.

He paused, "I promise, you will never get tired of me," he said laughing, "I'm a very clumsy and quirky person. I know it's sounds weird but I like to irritate other people, plus I'm gay."

I started to laugh but I was also shocked because he said he was gay and he work with Juan and I tried to compare them together, "I never thought one of Juan's men would be like this and gay, but I like it. I have always wished to have a gay friend," He was looking straight at me and I got a little uncomfortable.

Maybe I shouldn't have said that.

"Ehh..." I wanted to say something but my brain was reconnecting. "Let's be friends." He took his arms out to shake and I shook my hands with his.

"Fine," I gave him a soft smile. "So I know why you are here, but I'm still trying to understand why boss haven't started to gain feelings for you. You seem so sweet and plus you're gorgeous." Before I could say anything he continued, "not that he should use you for your body, but in general I think your beautiful."

Till this day I'm still trying to understand why people use other people for body and not seeing their personalities. I would rather be with someone who is ugly but likes me for my personality, not one who wants to use me for my body. How do they not feel guilty when they use them and hurt them in such a bad way.

"Well, thank you for calling me beautiful, and it's because I'm his criminal's daughter. However, the same goes for you. You're a beautiful person, so you have a boyfriend?" I asked him and the corner if his mouth twitched.

I gasped, "so you do have a boyfriend?" I became so happy, I don't know but this reminded me of Maria when she told me she and Jack started to date each other. How cute.

"Yes, I have a boyfriend," he looked so cute and he was blushing, just like Jack. Gosh, I miss them both. I still don't know how I'm alive after not seeing them.

"So what's he's like?" I asked sitting more comfortable on the bed.

"He's smart, beautiful, cute, generous, sweet and he's my boyfriend that I have been with three years now," my mouth opened because I couldn't believe that he had been with him so long. That's incredible.

"That's awesome, gosh you both must be in so much love," he rolled his eyes and laid down on my bed, "we live together."

I was a little to stunned to speak, never in a million I would think I would hear this. First time in my life I heard such a cute and wonderful story.

"Lucky." He hummed and turned his face too me, "so do you have a younger picture of yourself?" He said playing with the sheets and chewing his gum and giving me suspicious look.

Oh, no. I have the worst picture on my Facebook account. It was when I was seventeen but I was turning eight teen that day and wore a black dress, I looked like a ghost. Well, that's what I wrote on the caption.

"Yeah, I do have. It's on Facebook." He sat up immediately and took out his phone. "Name?" He asked, "Valerie Grace."

He searched it up and he scrolled all the way down. "There-" he stopped, "is this you?" He pointed to the picture.