Unintentional

((A/N Rated mature. Contains masturbation and voyeurism.))

Harry ran a hand through his already mussed hair, his fingers catching in the sweat-dampened curls. He definitely needed a shower after quidditch practice today. It had been long and grueling, but the Gryffindor team looked promising this year and he wanted to help them as much as possible. He couldn’t play this year, but he could help Ginny coach and that was something. 

He skipped the team showers, not wanting to be bothered with idle chit chat from the younger students, and headed up to the castle hoping to grab a shower while his roommate was out. Malfoy spent most evenings in the library or in the potions classroom so Harry should have another hour to himself. Not that he minded Malfoy, he just enjoyed the few moments of solitude he was able to get. 

Passing through the common room, he waved to a few other eighth year students and entered his shared room. He breathed in a sigh of relief as he found himself alone. He immediately stripped out of his sweaty shirt and kicked off his trainers. He was careful not to let his things fall to Malfoy’s side of the room as he crossed to the bathroom. His sweatpants were tossed into a corner of the bathroom along with his socks. He turned to stare at himself in the mirror for a moment. He still had trouble recognizing the man that looked back at him. He was a far cry from the scrawny boy he used to be. He shook his head and turned to adjust the water in the shower, before chucking his underpants onto his sweats. 

Harry lost track of time as he stood in the shower, the hot water easing his aching muscles. He grabbed a washcloth and started to scrub himself clean. He watched in fascination as the suds slid down his chest. He soon found himself running a hand down his chest, slowly chasing the little bubbles. A small hiss left his lips as he followed the bubbles onto his slowly hardening prick. He groaned as he wrapped his hand around himself more firmly. It had been a long day and he deserved a slow wank. 

He adjusted his grip and leaned against the shower wall. His free hand trailed across his chest as he made long, languid pulls on his prick. He ran his thumb across his nipple, rubbing little circles around it before pinching it lightly. He pulled gently on it, slowly increasing the pressure until he gasped. As the water started to get cooler, he increased his strokes, groaning softly as pulled harder on his nipple. He was so close, he just needed a little something extra. He released his nipple and gripped his balls lightly, pulling them as he stroked his prick faster. “Aah, fuck,” he hissed as he spilled his cum on his fist and watched it splatter the shower floor. His eyes closed and his head rolled back against the shower wall. He opened his eyes and was surprised to see that he wasn’t as alone as he had originally thought. 

Clear, grey eyes were fixed onto his from the doorway. “I… I’m so sorry,” Malfoy stammered. “I heard a noise and then I saw… And I couldn’t… It was unintentional.”

Harry couldn’t help the dry laugh that escaped, “You’re still looking so it seems pretty intentional to me.” He turned the water off and stepped out of the shower. Grabbing his towel, he stepped closer to Malfoy as he wrapped it around his waist. “Next time, just ask and I might let you join me.”