Possessive

((A/N Rated Mature for adult content. This legit goes straight into sex. Alpha/Omega au. If this isn't your cup of tea, please skip this one. ))

Harry had barely made it through the door when strong hands shoved him against the wall. “Draco,” he gasped as he was lifted off the floor, his legs easily wrapping around his mate’s waist. “What, exactly, are you doing?” 

Draco’s mouth brushed against his neck as he inhaled deeply, taking in Harry’s scent. “You smell like Weasley,” he growled. He licked the claiming mark on Harry’s neck, drawing a breathy moan from his lips. “I hate it when you smell like him,” Draco muttered against his skin. 

“So do something about it,” Harry dared. He grinned broadly when Draco carried him into the sitting room and tossed him onto the sofa. 

His clothing was quickly removed and Draco had him bent over the arm of the sofa so fast it made his head spin. Two long fingers slid easily into his ass, aided by the slick that had started to slide down his thighs. “You’re so wet already,” Draco murmured approvingly. “I plan to make sure that you smell of me and only me,” he growled as he removed his fingers and lined himself up, sliding inside of Harry quite easily. 

He gripped Harry’s hips tightly and pounded into him, pulling moans and cries of pleasure from Harry’s lips. His prick bounced against the rough material of the sofa, precum trailing from the tip and pooling beneath him. Draco changed his angle, hitting the spot that made Harry cum every time. He cried out as cum shot from his prick, clenching tight around Draco and pulling an orgasm from him. They breathed heavily together for a moment before Draco slowly pulled out of Harry. “No knot?” Harry whined.

“I’m not finished yet,” Draco said, his words both a threat and a promise. He grabbed the throw pillows that Harry had taken months to embroider and tossed them to the floor. Before Harry could object, he picked him up and set him on the pillows forcing him to lean back and using the pillows to prop his ass in the air. 

Kneeling between Harry’s legs, he slid inside of him. Harry made a high pitched noise that he would deny later as Draco fucked him with slow, deep strokes. This new angle changed the sensations and had Harry’s eyes rolling back in his head. Draco gripped Harry’s prick, pumping it slowly a few times. He ran his thumb across the slit, picking up Harry’s precum and bringing it to his lips where he rubbed it along his bottom lip before sucking his thumb into his mouth, groaning as he watched Harry stare at him. “Do you want to taste yourself in my mouth?” he asked as he pulled his thumb away slowly.

Harry couldn’t speak, he just nodded and licked his lips. Draco leaned forward and pulled Harry’s head up, capturing his lips and sweeping his tongue inside his mouth. He let Harry suck on his tongue for a moment before trying to pull away. Harry caught his bottom lip between his teeth and bit lightly, sweeping his tongue along Draco’s lip causing Draco to growl and deepen the kiss. Harry could feel the base of Draco’s prick swelling as his knot grew. He wrapped his legs around Draco’s waist, pulling him even deeper. Long, nimble fingers tangled in Harry’s hair and pulled his head back. Draco released his lips and licked the claiming mark on Harry’s neck before sinking his teeth into the tender flesh. 

He flicked his hips faster, grinding deeper into Harry with his teeth firmly gripping his neck. Harry gave into the friction and came, his cum splattering both of their stomachs as he cried out. Draco’s knot pushed into him, causing another stream of cum to shoot forth from his aching prick as Draco ground into him, filling him with his seed. 

As Draco slumped down, his breathing ragged, Harry wrapped his arms around him and held him tight. He pulled the pillows from under his ass slowly and ran his fingers through Draco’s hair. They lay wrapped together for several long moments until Draco’s knot began to go down. “Let’s get you cleaned up and get something to eat,” Draco murmured against his neck.

“I’m not particularly hungry at the moment,” Harry protested as Draco moved to get up.

“I know, love,” Draco grinned down at him. “But you’re going to need your strength because I’m not finished with you yet.”