The house of drums

So, we see a pretty calm Tanjiro on his way to his next mission. He seems pretty happy even though his raven is practically fuming above him. Why? Basically Tanjiro actually made Thor laugh

It was obviously because Tanjiro got hurt. I mean, on his way here he felled on the stairs that lead towards a different route. He tumbled down like 36 steps or something. He was still glad that he was able to make Thor laugh, even though he kept on pecking him.

Worst part is Tamayo just healed him and now he has more bruises on his body. Speaking of Tamayo, Tanjiro pretty much already built up a good relationship with her. Yushirou just kept on getting mad at him but Tanjiro, being the dense guy he is, didn't understand why.

Tamayo just reminded Tanjiro of his mother, and being around her felt like the old times. Most of all, it brought him peace. Time and space to actually heal from his personal scars. Well, some of them.

Tamayo didn't mind and liked the company of the red head, finding his kindness and innocence funny and adorable.

He reminded her of her son in more ways then one.
They talked about multiple ways to take down muzan, which led to Tanjiro practically begging to make a cure for demons. Why? So that the two can live the rest of their lives as humans and for other demons that might want to redeem themselves.

Either way, Tanjiro had a large, happy smile underneath his face mask. His long hair swayed with the small wind as his earrings bounced around. Everything about the scene was peaceful.

That was until a loud ass scream practically boomed through the entire field. "MARRY ME PLEASE!!! I'LL DIE SOON SO PLEASE MARRY ME!!"

Tanjiro quickly turned his head towards the scream and saw a blonde with a yellow haori on his knees, begging a freaked out girl to marry him. Tanjiro stared at the....scene in shock.

Tanjiro eventually snapped out of it and walked towards them.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Why did you let her go! She was supposed to marry me!" The blonde yelled. Tanjiro looked at him with a somewhat disgusted face

"HEY! DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!" The blonde shouted once again, just for Tanjiro to have an even more disgusted face