Departure

Tanjiro slowly opened his eyes, blinking heavily as the light shined through the uncovered window. He felt kinda groggy in the head, looking around with his crimson red eyes that shined beautiful in the lightly dimmed room.

'Wait.....who's room is this?' He thought, his face being one of the bad and confused sudden realization. And that's when he finally registered the weight and small movement on him.

He looked down and saw the sleeping goddess nuzzling into his upper chest. She slept contently as she hugged him as much as she could, murmuring from time to time.

'Oh yeah....oh yeah!' His mind finally remembered what happened this early morning.
'She ordered me to sleep with her.'
That kinda sounds wrong but he's too innocent to understand that. 'Well, it's not like it was against my own will. It was actually really good...how'd I not notice a whole human on me?' He asked himself, feeling like an idiot. He wasn't aware of a whole human being on top of his own body. He didn't even register the soft silky hair that graced the bottom of his chin. The feeling of stupidity was fully deserved.

His arms were wrapped around her, which meant that they could feel a lot of each other. Her smooth creamy legs that were barely covered by her night gown. And the soft melons that presses softly and snuggly on his chest-
'WAIT, NO! DON'T GO THERE! STOP BEING DIRTY MINDED!' He yelled to himself, growing bright red.

I'm his defense, he's a teenager. The time of a life where you'll probably be the most down bad. But he won't give himself any excuses. A woman's body needs permission; without that, you're weir and disrespectful. That was his mindset...and it was the right mindset...but a bit too much...but oh well, he's Tanjiro. There's no changing him.

'Well, she did kinda feel me up earlier...but she's an adult...and I allowed it...why did I allow it?' He thought, totally not going to admit that he actually liked it. Wait, why is this so sexual?

The moment he felt something in his chest, he knew why. That feeling that was explained so many times by his mom when he was younger. The feeling that Tengen what's him to find so much. He was no fool. He couldn't afford to be. So when he felt an unfamiliar feeling in his chest; when he felt a fuzzy feeling instead of the stabbing pain and anger, he knew that he had to leave. It appeared for a slight second, but that second was all Tanjiro needed to know that he had to get out of there.

'I need to go...she needs rest and I don't think I'll be able to go back to sleep...and I don't want to think more of what I already did.'

And with that thought in mind, he very carefully and silently began to sit up, holding her tight to make sure she doesn't fall and so that she doesn't wake up from the movement. Once he did that, he gently laid her down on her back. He froze a bit when she would move and stuff, but kept on going regardless.

And once he was done, he put the blanket over her. He put his hand on her face, pushing the hair on her and cupped her cheek. 'Damn it.'
He thought before going in and kissing her on the forehead. He quickly retracted and silently walked away with a giant blush.

Not aware of the blush on the sleeping beauty.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

WEEKS LATER

"MONJIRO!! MONJIRO!! THE SWORDS!! T-THE SWORDS ARE HERE!!" Inosuke yelled excitedly, making Tanjiro jump. The boar was jumping all around, as happy as ever.

"Really? Come on then!" Tanjiro yelled before running outside. Inosuke wasted no time and followed him, jumping along the way.

Tanjiro could already smell the scent of metal when he and the boar got outside. There were two blacksmiths instead of one like he thought there would be. 'Well, since the swords are for different people, I guess that makes sense.'