Tanjiro?

Darkness. That's all there was. Darkness.

I couldn't move. I couldn't blink. I couldn't breathe. I could only lay there. Staring wide eyed at nothing. My eyes felt so dry, my throat hurting.

Where even was I? I was laying on something rock solid. But it felt as if I was in inches of ink. Not too deep, but not too shallow. Awfully similar to the last place I saw Nezuko.
But it couldn't be the same place. It just couldn't. It was so different; it felt dangerous.

*Splash!*

'Huh?'
I tried to turn my head, but couldn't. It felt as if my spine and bones were replaced by metal imbedded to the ground. But I swear I heard a splash. I swear I'm hearing the ink(?) move;
I feel it.

But then a different sound came. One far too familiar, in a bad way. 
'Flesh? Being torn?'

And then, the smell of blood hit my nose.

I immediately tried with all my might to move. To at least turn my head. The smell of blood was so so strong, reminding me of that day.

The sound of flesh tearing apart pushed me more and more. My dry throat made quite but long grunts as I pulled my body upward, trying to turn my head to my right.

But it's like as if a giant boulder is on me. My skeleton feels like it's stuck in place by roots that connect the heavens and earth. But like hell that'll stop me.

"NGHHH! NGHHHHHH! NGHHHAAGHH!"
I finally screamed as I forcefully snapped my head to my right. An action that I would learn to regret, as the thing that answered my worries only made everything far worse.

It was my family, getting killed by Muzan

3RD PERSON POV

Tanjiro laid there in shock, confusion, and fear as Muzan neared his family. Blood was already on the black ink that covered the floor, signaling Tanjiro that someone already got hurt.

The moment Muzans arm shifted, Tanjiro began to scream.

"STOOOP!" He yelled as he tried and tried to move; tried to get up and save them. But his efforts proved to be in vain as he watched helplessly as Shigeru was slashed right across his chest, his body hitting the floor with eyes wide open, staring right at Tanjiro.

"NO! NO! NO NO NO NO! STOP!" He cried out, begging as he struggled and struggled.
He watched painfully as Nezuko grabbed a crying Rokuta and made a run for it. He watched as his mother put Hanako behind her, yelling to the others desperately to get away. Takeo ran behind Nezuko.

"RUN NII-SAN! TAKE ROKUTA AND RUN! GET HELP-" Takeo was cut off as an appendage struck him square in the stomach, going through him,killing him immediately and launching him to a door, knocking it off its hinges as his carcass laid there.

Kie couldn't scream for her now dead sons since Muzan appeared right in front of her and impaled her with his arm, going through Hanakos head at the same time. He swatted them away as he targeted the remaining two.
Tanjiro watched with pained screams and tears as his mothers body sat there, looking at the ground. Hanako was laying against her, blood coming from her impaled face to her kimono, hair, and the floor.

He's seen their carcass. He's seen the end result. But seeing the process hurt so much more. Is this even the actual process? Who knows. He doesn't.

"NGHAAAHHHH! MOVE! MOVE!" He screamed at himself. His attempts have been going better, but not good enough. It felt like loose chains were stuck to his flesh, allowing him to move but not break free.

He screamed and screamed, breaking and hurting his throat as he watched the last Kamados die. Nezuko tried so hard to run, but only lasted a few seconds. Muzan struck them both along her back, nearly splitting her in half. Rokutas cries stopped as his intestines could be slightly seen. With a thud, they both fell to the ground, Nezuko still holding her youngest brother tight and protectively.