The butterfly estate

Aoi-san said her 'masters' would be here soon. I'm guessing she's talking about the people who own or run this place. She had a similar hair pin to the three butterfly sisters I met on the way back home from the final selection. Is she related to them?

The butterfly is hanging around the room, occasionally coming to rest on my finger. It's purple wings shine brightly as it flies. I look at the two flower petals on my hand. They're both a light green and pink, but one is more green then pink and one is more pink then green.
'Wonder what type of flower they're from.'

I looked outside the window. I couldn't see the whole yard from my bed, but it looks peaceful. I'd guess it's a little after 1 in the afternoon considering the sun, shadows, and the little information Aoi-san gave me.

I feel my hair on my shoulders. It was untied and freely moving when I move. It felt nice, having it like this, but I'll still have to tie and maintain it.
I looked around the room, scanning for anything to tie my hair with. 'I don't think they'll have something like that laying randomly in the room though'
I look for a couple more seconds and found nothing.
'Aww man...'

The butterfly lands on the cart next to my bed. I smile as it stood there, slowly fluttering its wings. Why wouldn't it leave? And why was it so attracted to me? I don't mind at all though. It's one of the most beautiful butterflies I've seen so far.

However, my attention went downwards as I noticed something laying on the cart other than medicines.
Curious, I pick it up and...oh! It's a hair tie! It's a red one? Oh! It's one of mine! How'd it get here? Did Aoi-San leave it here? Or did someone else?
'How's it still intact? It would've gotten destroyed with my haori...yeah, my...haori...'

I shake my head lightly, trying to get those thoughts out of my head. 'At the very least, I survived. Besides, I can use that haori for other stuff now. How'd this even get here? Did
Aoi-San leave it here?' I asked myself, playing with the hair tie a little.

I spread it out and grab my hair, about to comb it, until I felt something horribly wrong. Something that shook me to my core. I froze and paled as realization hit me.

'MY HAIR'S CUT!' I screamed in my mind, completely and utterly terrified as I desperately try to look behind my back. And to my utter shock, it truly was cut.

I still had hair that went beyond my shoulders, just long enough for a pony tail, but it wasn't nearly as long as before! Before, it would reach down to my lower back! It took so much work to trim, comb, and maintain it!

I visibly deflated as I did something called crying...anime tears? I groaned sadly as I reached for my hair, arms over my shoulders, and began to straighten and comb it. After I was done with that, I shaped it into a ponytail and held it with one hand while I grabbed and widened the hair tie with my other hand.
And with that, I finally tied my hair

I looked to my left and right to see how my friends were doing. Their snores didn't stop nor change ever since I woke up. I smiled at them, happy to finally see them again.
'Zenitsu and Inosuke are still sleeping. I'm glad they're alright...I wasn't able to help them though...thankfully the Hashira came to help us.' My smile turned into a small frown at the last thoughts, but I quickly smiled again.

I perked up when I heard footsteps coming towards the room. 'Footsteps? Based on the pattern, there are two people coming. They're so quite and careful. Are they the people Aoi was talking about?'

The purple butterfly flapped its wings and started to fly away, heading towards the window. The petals were in front of the door somehow. I looked up to the butterfly and waved goodbye to it.

Soon enough, the footsteps stopped and the sound of the door opening was heard. I looked towards it and instantly smiled widely when I saw who they were