News

IM STILL ALIVE

This feels weird...been gone for months and writing a new non canon chapter feels weird...so this is how coryxkenshin feels like huh?

Anyway as the title suggests I got news and it's not good news but it's not bad news. Anyways first thing is first for those that kept on asking if I was ok thanks for actually worrying like shadowscreation.

Now where was I? I have a personal life with a young baby sister with tons of responsibility like school so I decided to take a small break. Sorry I didn't tell you guys before hand but here I am.

I've been watching other anime as well since I'm not gonna lie I was getting a bit bored on only doing demon slayer for a time. I wanted to keep on watching more anime and I did. However I won't say which ones I like because some immature person will comment sh*t like "Goku solos" or "trash" or something like "ratio"

Do these people not know what an opinion is?

Either way I still love demon slayer and it was the first manga I read so it has a special place in my heart. It's definitely in my top 5.

Now I want to say two important things.
1. This book is on pause.
Sorry but I'm momentarily not working on this story. I however will NEVER EVER even think about canceling this as I already have a thought out and pretty dark plot for this story.

I really don't want to cancel this when I already put so much love and thought into the script. This story is one of my babies and I will not abort it.

2. My new fanfic and the anime it's about.
Now some of you won't like this but the new fanfic will be about my hero academia. If you don't like the anime then you don't have to read it but I will try my best to make it good enough.

Also my hero academia gets too much hate just because of the toxic fandom. The anime isn't even that bad and the manga is absolutely wonderful. If they do season six right then my hero academia will become my favorite anime I don't care what you guys say fight me.

But yeah I have two possible fanfics that have plot and ships that will actually matter in the story.
For the ships it will depend on which story(which you guys will choose in the next chapter) but I do have to say one thing about it.

It unfortunately won't be izuocha. I ship it but I'm something that's commonly known as a multishipper and have other ships I want to make stories about since they are not that common. And no I won't make it toxic it's just a simple "if you ship and I ship it and we'll ship it in peace" kinda thing.

Weird thing is the stories will have ships you won't see everyday and no they won't be harem(although multiple women want izukus heart).
The only thing I can say is that in one of the possible stories Izuku will like older women. Not too old where it'll be illegal but old enough. Why? Because the women in my hero academia are hot.

But yeah I have two possible stories and you can't get both so make sure to choose wisely.

I won't change izukus personality too much at the beginning because if I change his personality at the start then it won't be Izuku, it'll just be an OC with the name Izuku basically. BUT He will go through some stuff that will change him in both stories for better or worse. He'll be like current manga deku but a bit different. Oh, and both izukus have "mysterious" but tragic pasts that no one knows until later on. And yes my Izuku will be op as hell. I'll try to make each character who they are as in the anime.

Oh and Shigaraki will be the main villain(as he rightfully should be). Believe me when I say that my shigaraki will be stronger than canon.

That's really all I have to say honestly. This book will under no circumstances be cancelled and my new fanfic will be a mha one. Oh and if you want to y'all can create a flame breathing Tanjiro fanfic. It's really fun to create your own story.

One last thing, in the new fanfics the action scenes will be and should be imagined like a bones studio anime. I like the way they do action scenes so there'll be a ton of rock cubes and stuff like that. If you're curious just search up the final battle in heroes rising or world mission. Different fighting style though. You'll see what I mean next chapter.

See y'all and have a great day!