The meeting

"Lower moon 5? In just two months?" A sweet and caring voice said, calmly. The crow on his arm squawked in confirmation.

He nodded
"I see..." he trailed off, looking up to the sky, revealing his face that looks as if the top half is rotting. His right eye is blind while his left is normal, but the curse is spreading closer. But even then, he still looks up with a smile.

"Muzan...You're days are now numbered...now that he's here"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Rengoku! Long time no see!" Uzui shouted, walking towards the sitting flame Hashira.
He quickly stood up and fist bumped Uzui
"It sure has!" He yelled

"Of course, you're late." Obanai, the snake Hashira, said, resting on a tree branch as his snake slithered around his neck.
'KYAA! I GET TO SEE OBANAI AGAIN!' Mitsuri thought with a blush, hearts surrounding her. Rengoku smirked

"I'm fashionably late. Learn the difference. And besides, master isn't here yet." Uzui grinned, trying to annoy the snake man.
It worked, a tic mark on the short man's head. But he quickly adverted his gaze as he noticed something. he was looking away from Mitsuri. You could see the red from his masked face. Uzui also smirked.

"Ara~ Ara~, it's nice to see everyone doing well!" Kanae greeted with a smile as she walked in from the gate, Shinobu behind her.
"I expected the tardiness from Uzui, but why are you both late?" Sanemi, the wind pillar, asked. He was sitting against the tree, cleaning his blade.

"It has to do with one of our patients. The crows won't tell me where the kakushi put him." Shinobu, the new insect pillar, answered as Kanae skipped towards Mitsuri.

They squealed before yelling, overjoyed, and hugged each other.
"OH MY GOSH! I DIDN'T SEE YOU IN SO LONG!"
"WE NEED TO CATCH UP!"
Shinobu smiled, shaking her head, as she walked towards them as well.

Gyomei, the stone pillar, rubbed his hands together. "It's good to see everyone in good health, Namu Amida Butsu"

"Yes, yes it is Gyomei" Kanae agreed.
"Ah! Tomioka San! How are you this fine evening!" Rengoku greeted as he sat next to Giyuu. The usually stoic man actually nodded, answering with a "It's been fine so far..."

"See guys? Tomioka San is able to have conversations with! You just need to try harder." Kanae said enthusiastically. Shinobu sighed, looking the other way. Obanai did a quite "Tsk" while Sanemi muttered a "Never."

'What's that cloud called again?' Muichiro, the mist pillar, thought as he looked at the sky. To be fair, the sky is beautiful. And who can even tell clouds apart? Who even named clouds?

All conversations were stopped however, when the voice of a young child interrupted them.
"Master has arrived"

Immediately, all Hashira got into a line and bowed. Soon, a man in his 20's with black shoulder lengthened hair appeared in front of them, on the balcony(is it actually a balcony?). He had curse markings on his face, but with the smile of a Buddha. He was wearing a black kimono over a white with a long white haori with a pink and purple flame-like pattern that starts from the furi in the calves and the fuki in the hem. With the help of his children, he sat down.

"Good evening Ubuyashiki-sama! It's good to see you! I wish you and your family great health" Kanae said happily. Mitsuri looked dejected. 'But I wanted to greet master...'

Kagaya smiled, making everyone feel at ease and almost bubbly. "Thank you Kanae, I wish the same for you. But now, is time for our semiannual hashira meeting. We have quite a lot to discuss about"

They all noticed how he sounded...happier than usual. Like he was excited about something.
Kanae raised her hand, asking for permission. With a nod from Kagaya, she spoke.