Dreams

It's been 2 months since Jennie had gone to New York for new projects. Two months since she set foot on her apartment. No. It was their apartment. There are only 4 rooms in the 10th floor of her apartments building, one of them is hers, and the other one is Lisa's. The two other rooms are unoccupied. When Lisa left, she decided to buy the whole floor, including Lisa's room. She made a little arrangement and made the whole floor her house. Jennie wanted the whole place to be kept, as it is the only place where her memories with Lisa stays.

When Jennie debuted after four years of training at YGE, Lisa and Jennie decided to live together. Not actually living together but living as neighbors. Although they wanted to actually live together, they can't. Because their relationship was hidden to everyone. In 7 years of their relationship, they never once play any public display of affection. They never got the chance to experience dating outside, having those romantic dinner dates or doing couple activities outside. It's always been their room as trainees, or Lisa's apartment when Jennie had a chance, or got any free time. It was hard, but Lisa and Jennie knows the consequences. They are always understanding towards each other. Supportive with each other. There will be a little conflicts and arguments, but they manage to fix everything.

Jennie inhales the scent that welcomes her as she step foot on her house. It's Lisa's scent. Her favorite one. She made sure her house smells like her. Because somehow it brings her closer to her, and make her feel at home. Lisa is her home. And will always be.

Jennie walk straight to her bathroom door and slowly strip her clothes off. She sets the heater just right before turning the water on and sigh as the warm water touches her skin. It somehow relaxes her. But a tear escape on her cat-like eyes that can easily be distinguish from the water running through her cheeks. She is always like this, crying, lonely, but mostly in pain. There was never a time that she blame herself for what happened to them. It was her fault. She was too confident that Lisa will always understand, will always stay. But she didn't.

After a long shower and crying, Jennie emerges from the bathroom with robe around her body and walk straight to her walk in closet and chose a white pajamas with yellow duckling printed on it. It was Lisa's favorite pajamas. Jennie always wears the clothes Lisa left on her room. It made her feel like she is always beside her.

As soon as she's done drying her hair, she crawl to her bed, tucking under the white duvet. But before turning off the lamp, she grab the picture frame on her bedside table with a Polaroid picture. It was her and Lisa taken 3 years ago during Christmas Eve. Lisa is wearing a turtle neck red sweater with her hair arrange in a bun. Lisa's lips were puckered as she was trying to kiss the feline-eye woman with wide eyes looking at the doe eye. Jennie instantly smile at the photo. She clearly remembered everything that night, they spent it together in Lisa's apartment. It was one of her best nights with her. At the lower portion of the photo, there was a handwritten message. It's Lisa's handwriting and Jennie read the message as another tear roll down her cheek.