Comeback Project

Jennie

"And I love you too, Lali. So much."

There is no doubt.

They are engage.

And they love each other.

It wasn't my intention to eavesdrop their conversation. But I want to confirm if they are really engage. Turns out they really are.

There's this shooting pain inside of my chest. I different kind of pain and that I am not familiar with. It's like its the first time I felt this. Its like a mixture of regret, hurt and I guess jealousy.

If this was it, this will be the first time I'm getting jealous. I've never been jealous before. And I am jealous to the fiancée of my ex girlfriend.

That should be me.

It should be me.

I should be the one hugging her, and kissing her. I should be the one saying I love her. With all my heart. That should be me she's holding. If I didn't fucked up us, that should be me.

I guess Justin Bieber is laughing at me right now. His song keeps on playing in my mind and I badly wanted it to stop because... because THAT SHOULD BE ME LISA!

The way you look at her, its the same way you look at me before. The way you simply show your care, it's the same way you did to me. Why Lisa?

Why do you have to leave me?

Funny how I am still questioning her for leaving me, when its clear as ice why she did. Jisoo is my living conscience that everytime I see her, it reminds me of the pain the Lisa is hiding to me. The pain that I failed to noticed. Or rather choses to ignore.

I was afraid back then. I was afraid to lose the dream I worked hard for. I was afraid that people will know about our relationship and both of us will start crumpling down. I was trying to protect both of us.

I became a slave of my own dream. I neglect her.

Worst, I lost her.

But I can't deny the fact that I still love her. I never love anyone else but her.

Think Jennie, think.

I may not deserve her. But I deserve a second chance.

"I want her back."

"Uh. What?" Jisoo said, stopping her hands while flipping the pages of the schedule. I sigh deeply before turning my back on the glass to ceiling window of the agency building. Yes I want her back. I'll definitely win her back.

"Lisa."

"What about her?" She replied cocking her brow.

"I want Lisa back."

Jisoo stood from her swivel chair. Her face shows disapprove my decision. "Jesus Jennie. Where are you getting this? Are you sick?" She approached me, placing her palm on my forehead. I swatted her hand, stepping back to fully face her.