This is Where it all Started, Again

Jennie

Can I just stop the clock? Or please someone, stop the clock. Stop it so I have the chance to look at her this long. Stop it so I can stare at her. Watch her brown silky hair, her shining forehead which she claim her worst part but I find perfect under that cute bangs. Her perfectly plucked eyebrows. Her golden brown eyes that everytime you look to it, you'll feel like its drawing you close to her. Her cute nose and her soft plump lips. That lips that used to take all my sorrows, fears, and insecurities.

A sudden wave of air flow around the room and I get a sniff of a familiar scent.

Strawberry and vanilla, or is it honey?

Whatever it is, the familiar scent is what reminds me of home.

Home is where I am around those arms, on her chest where I can smell that scent all day.

How did we end up like this?

Why did I make it like this.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Yang." Lisa greeted, looking at the CEO. "Jisoo-nnie." She smiled next to Jisoo and stared next to me. Those stares. It brought different emotions. It brought me back to the times when we are happily together, secretly. I remember those times that those doe eyes use to stare into my chocolate ones, holding so much adoration and love. And now it's just... nothing. Back then just looking into her eyes we can easily communicate with each other. How it wrinkled with disgust or irritation, how it looks gone when smiling or laughing. But now, nothing. Those eyes brought me back to the day when I last saw her, it contains so much pain. Pain that I've caused.

"Jennie-unnie. It's nice to see you again."

Ouch.

No more baby, babe or hun. No more sweet endearments coming from her sweet mouth. Why did I let this happen? I clenched my hands into fist. I totally fucked up things.

The three made a little discussion and catching up. While my stupid self can't help but stare at Lisa. I only Reply to questions when only asked. I wanted to savor this moment looking at her, who knows when will I see her again. Given that we will work together, which I am glad too, very very glad. But who knows, maybe Lisa will leave me again without saying goodbye after the project. I've cause her so much. So much that I came to the point where I hated myself for being like this and every night I questioned myself why did I let that happen.

Did I really made the right decision?

I remember vividly, that morning when Lisa left. Jisoo stood by my side. Almost mad at me to the point she slapped me twice, for hurting Lisa. Clearly, Jisoo knew Lisa and I's relationship longer than I imagine. All this time I am hiding my relationship to her turns out she knew everything. Jisoo became Lisa's confinement of emotions, her feelings. But Jisoo remained silent, said she don't want to interfere with our decisions. And so when I told her Lisa left, she was all mad at me. Who wouldn't be? I was blinded by my fame and career. I was blinded that I never saw that Lisa is hurting, that I am hurting her already.

I actually argued with her. Lisa told me to always communicate with each other. Then why didn't she told me any of her emotions and pain and choses to tell Jisoo and not me?

Slap! "The audacity of you speaking of communication when you are the one who is not available at all times, or rather won't give a damn about spending time with her. You wanted her to communicate to you when all you do is shut her down and leave whenever she wanted to spend time with you."