Breaking News

Jennie

Breaking News! Jennie Kim spotted in Busan with someone, are they together? Is Jennie Kim dating?

Breaking News! Famous idol Jennie Kim spotted with someone in a mall. Some of the resources revealed she is with a non-showbiz personality.

Breaking News! Jennie Kim spotted kissing someone at the park. Sources revealed it was a girl. Is Jennie Kim lesbian?

Breaking News! A reliable source revealed that Jennie Kim is dating the US photographer Lisa Manoban, an ex YGE trainee also. Photos are circling around the internet showing how intimate the two were dating publicly. Is Jennie Kim in a relationship now? Rumors has also spread that the two move in. Many fans are disappointed from the issue but others continued to support the idol. YG didn't confirm the said allegation and instead asked fans to respect the private life of the princess. Stay tuned for more updates!

Mr. Yang switch the TV off and harshly throwing the remote over the glass table of the conference room. The people inside jumped on their seat at the action aside from Jisoo and me. The whole Jennie team is gathered inside the room, a dead silence circling as the CEO eyed us. No, more like, me,

The CEO eyed me, his looks sending shivers not in a good way, but something is going bad to happen. His sharp looks is ready to slit my throat.

"Explain this." His tone hard. Commanding.

Jisoo leaned forward, ready to answer. The whole time I watch her as we enter the room. She was all calm, not even a tiny bit of nervousness in her body. "Sir, the whole situation and handled, you don't have to worry anything about it."

"Don't worry about it?" his tone angrier this time. "How am I supposed to not worry when the world is talking about her, didn't you read what the people are saying? Didn't you heard any of them?" he said pointing to me.

"There are still many people with her. A lot of people supported her." Jisoo defended.

"Is that supposed to make me feel good? A lot of endorsers now are starting to doubt her. Some are pulling out. They are against her sexuality, saying she is not good for the visual of the brand." Mr. Yang shouted. My sexuality. What do they care about my sexuality? I didn't even do anything about them, then why does it affect them with my choice of people who am I to love? Do they have to control it?

"We lost tons of wons just because of this issue. Did you know that?" I shot a glance to him, what am I? a money making machine? Using only for money?

"With all due respect Mr. Yang, the agency has nothing to do with Jennie's sexuality. She can be whoever she want and I believe controlling was not part of her contract. As her manager, I protect my talents, and I am protecting and accepting what and who my talent are. Plus, the PR team already made calculation on impact based on the issue regarding Jennie's dating issue." I look away as I tried to stifle my tears threatening to come out. The PR team handed some papers to Mr. Yang and he started reading it.

Dara, from the PR team spoke. "The statistic shows that Jennie still tops the reputation ranking this month even with her dating issue. A lot of brands are still pursuing her as their model. There is no such effect on her that much. True the people are talking about her but that's only it." Dara smiled to me and I mouthed thanks to her.

"Fans will be fans, but got no say as to what Jennie prefers. Right?" Jinwoo, added. The others nodded and my heart melts from the support.

"The agency must respect Jennie's private life, and her choses. The dating ban doesn't apply to her anymore. She's an adult and she know what she is doing. Let me handle her, we will do our part, and please continue doing what the agency must. Don't ruin this again Mr. Yang. If you'll excuse us." Ruin this again? What is that supposed to mean? Jisoo stood up, pulling me also and exited the room. We left the room with Mr. Yang speechless, and me, hurt.