The Reality

Jennie

Life couldn't be any happier for me right now. I was living the life how I wanted it to be minus the paparazzis ofcourse that would stop digging into my life, but all in all, life is ok. I mean way better.

Lisa and I have been living together for months now. She had tons of projects lined up with different agencies and brands. She's very in-demand here in Korea. Plus the fact she very famous in other countries from her other projects. Didn't know my girlfriend is that famous. Lisa has been living under the name Lali Bruschweiler abroad. That's why we didn't even recognize her. I saw her name a few times on magazines, but didn't expect it to be her.

The dating issue died down after a month. The news keep feasting about mine and Lisa's sexuality for a month that it makes us sick and bored. And eventually it died down. Still, some other unimportant people talk about us whenever they see us in public places.

Yes. Lisa and I are going out in public places freely. Well note really free, because some media personalities keep on waiting for our statement. But not too aggressive as to what happened months ago. Jisoo file a complain to those reporters who attacked us that day, making them lose their license. That also served as a warning to some media companies for going overboard at times just to get a glimpse of things named our private life.

We didn't give a statement tho. Lisa and I chose not to. I mean, why do we have to confirm or not confirm anything? We don't date just because of the people to wants to have the pleasure of invading us. Who wants to settle their minds if I am or I am not in a relationship. Just what Lisa said before, we are not living to please the fans. We are living to be happy, to be love.

Love.

It's what all matter to me. Lisa has, and will always be the best girl. The best girlfriend and partner. I couldn't ask for more. She's all that I want, all that I need, and all that I see. Wait, is that some kind of song?

Anyways, Jisoo and Rosie also labeled their relationship. At last. It was hard at first though, seeing the two push and pull, yes or no, hate then love. Their feelings were kinda invalid because they are not in a relationship, but now that they are, I just wish that they weren't. Because all I see is a heart shape eyed Jisoo whenever she looked at Rosie. Always sticking with each other and eating faces. Kidding, I love them both, and I am very happy for them.

See? Life is so much better. Especially with Lisa. But I kinda miss her. She's in Japan for Vogue magazine shoot for 3 days now. I badly miss her. But Lisa made sure to make time, do face time, text and call whenever possible.

I wish life will continue to be like this.

Peaceful. Happy. Contented.

Rosie and I become closer with each other. Aside from the fact that she is my lovers sister, we treat each others like real sisters. By heart. It was my off today, surprisingly and I decided to visit her in her apartment. We are currently eating some Japanese take out, courtesy of the foodie Rosie.

"Ugh. This is so good! I have to try more Japanese food." Rosie moans in delight. She always moan with food, nothing new.

I chuckled. "I think there's nothing bad to you when it comes to food."

"True. I just love eating. Makes me happy." I laugh and we continued eating the food. I insist on cleaning the packages as Rosie made sine tea for both of us.