Moody Kitten

Lisa

How do I put this?

I am in deep shit.

Jennie sat beside me on the couch with her legs and arms crossed. Her eyes giving sharp looks on her opposite direction.

On the opposite, it was my sister and Jisoo sitting. Same as me, Jisoo fidget on her position. Visible sweats on our shinny forehead.

How did we end like this?

Well, I thought things were ok now. But once we are settled in Jisoo and Jennie's room, Jennie started to grab the pillow and hit us one by one. It end up to a marathon inside the room.

Jennie just sitting here emits some kind of bad aura. It's like there is fire inside the room. Her feline eyes ready to slice something with the glare she is giving.

I sighed. "Jen - " I was cut off when Jennie glance at me. No, more like glare.

Sure, her eyes is my most favorite part of her. It's very tantalizing, alluring, and seductive. It makes me weak all the time. But this time, I want to quiver in fear with those eyes. I wanted to say how hot she is right now, but no. I still want to live.

Jennie spoke. "You played me." Her tone sharp, I was like splashed with cold water.

"Jennie it wasn't like that - "

"I wasn't talking to you." again I was cut off with her glare and my lips instantly zip. I was just trying to defend myself huhu.

Rosie leaned her back on the couch, copying Jennie's position, but hers was calmer than the kitten beside me. "Quit being this childish Jennie." Jisoo was about to stop my sister but instantly lowered her head when Rosie glared at her. She is like a dog scolded by the owner haha. A chuckle escape from my lips that results to another glare from the kitten beside me and like Jisoo, I lowered my head and I saw Jisoo stuck her tongue out which I reciprocated of course.

"Excuse me? Me? Childish? Says the one who fool us." Jennie fists her hands, her breathing deep. She is angry. But controlling herself.

"Oh come on. It's no ones fault. Either Lisa didn't know what I did until recently. And Jisoo knew just the other day when both of you were called missing."

Another silence. God I wanted this to stop already. It's very uncomfortable seeing this two like this.

"I thought you are my friend." Jennie said, her gaze not leaving my sister.

"I am." The kitten scoff and rolled her eyes. "What do you expect from a sister who witnessed how her little sister - "

"You're just 5 days older Ro." I said rolling my eyes.

" - crashed herself like a glass. Who cried her heart all day all night? What do you expect me to do when I am friends to the person who broke my sister? Tell me Jennie. You don't know how Lisa endure everything that you did. You don't know how broken she is to the point that I almost didn't recognize my own sister.

"Ro."

"No Lisa, let her hear this. Let Jennie know everything. I witnessed it all. Everything. It was nightmare for me, but mostly for you. It's all because of her."

I turned my attention to Jennie who is still not moving from her position. "Jen, don't take what everything Rosie say's. She is just exaggerating."

"Oh it was me now who's exaggerating?" Rosie scoff and stood pacing inside the room. She stroke her long fingers on her blonde long hair I always find sexy. "Or maybe I am really exaggerating, at least I am not that kind of person who destroys people.