Moving In on a Normal Date

Lisa

I woke up with a throbbing head. It's like something is hammering it until it crash. My fingers tried to pull my hairs, hoping that it will ease the pain. But it doesn't.

I woke up in unfamiliar room but i felt familiar. The view, the colors, just newer. Where am I? My eyes roam around the room and I saw a few pictures of Jennie on the walls.

Oh, I'm in Jennie's unit.

A note captured my attention pasted on a glass of orange juice together with a tablet saying 'Drink Me, Eat Me' and another note saying 'I'm outside doing my runs. See you in a bit, feel free to use anything you like. Love you'

Such a thoughtful wife.

Wife?

I smiled at the thought.

I did what Jennie instructed. Took a shower on her luxurious comfort room and rummage on her walk in closest. The brunette sure knows how to use her money.
I settled for a hoodie and cycling shorts, pulled my hair on a messy bun and exited the room. I gasp as the place welcomed me.

Wow.

Is all that I can say. It's not a unit, it's a penthouse! A fucking huge penthouse. It occupies the whole floor and may I tell you, it's very very luxurious. Wow. The whole place defines Jennie's whole personality. I am impressed.

I took my time to explore the place, from the living room, there's a theater room also, a balcony with a perfect view of the city and another room which I don't know because it is locked. Wow. Just wow.

Why do I feel like I've been here.

I walk back inside and headed to the kitchen only to witness a sexy Jennie on her sport bra and hey gym pants. Her toned stomach showing still shining with sweat after her run. She slightly dances to the low music playing, engross on designing her pancake. I can watch her all day.

I leaned on the door frame of the kitchen watching the brunette and cleared my throat to get her attention.

Jennie glances up and her gummy smile showed quickly. "Hey you there." I made my way towards the beautiful brunette hugging her from behind.

"Oh no baby I'm all sweat." Jennie tried to escape but I tighten my hold to her.

I placed a kiss on her shoulder and head. "I don't really care." She giggled and turn around facing me, clinging her arms on my nape. "Good morning." I smiled.

Jennie smiled back, giving me a peck on the lips but not moving away from it and whispered good morning all smiling.

"What happened last night?" I asked. Jennie looked at me first, her face turned serious. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You don't remember anything?" I shook my head. Well, aside from drinking too much and laughing, none. "Well, Seuilgi and Irene did some stupid things, you can rewatch it on Jisoo unnie's phone. And you dance some weird crab dance, which is really funny by the way. And thats it." Jennie walk over to the kitchen table and continued designing her pancakes.

Somethings off. "Is that all? Is there something wrong?"

She shook her head not even looking at me. "Nothing's wrong baby. I'll go get some shower first. You go eat your breakfast." She started walking away but I quickly grab her waist pulling her close to me.