Best Part

Jennie

"Unnie~ "

"What now Jenduek?" Jisoo complained. Irritation obvious in her voice.

I whine once again. "I miss her ~ "

"Oh God Jennie. You've been whining for the last 3 hours, did you know that?" she continued to stack the papers on her desk, scanning it one by one. I sulk on her office couch, hugging my knees, my chin on it.

It's been 7 days, 168 hours, 10,080 minutes, and 604,821 seconds since I last saw my Lili. God I miss her so much. After the Jeju trip, we immediately go back to Seoul. We are 5 days delay on our target completion and the team are nagging to finish it on time. As for Lisa, the contract between her and out team already ended after our Jeju shoot. They already submitted the soft copy of the photos needed and ready to be printed. Lisa has gone to Busan for another project. It's been 7 days, it sucks not to see her personally. Not hug her. We barely had time to talk with each other even with phones. I was busy the past few days on promotions and other activities. While my Lili is busy with hers. Though we tried to facetime each other at night or text each other If possible. But its not enough.

I want her. I miss her.

"Unnieeee ~"

"For the love of God Jennie stop whining. She's just in Busan. It's not like she's not coming back." She finishes stacking the papers and settled herself on the opposite couch. She poured herself a glass of water.

"She's five hours away from me unniiieee ~ it sucks. I want her to be here on the album launch." I pouted that earned a Jisoo rolling her eyes.

"How long will they stay there?"

"Only two days left unnie." I said still pouting.

"Jesus! They are close to coming back, what are you still complaining. They'll be here just in time for your album launch."

"I just really miss her." Jisoo remained silent for a few minutes. Analyzing my sulking state.

"You are not like this before, Jennie." I throw her a questioning and sigh. "It doesn't bother you that much if she is busy. Or you are both busy. Why now?"

Right. I lay comfortably on her couch, staring at her white ceiling. A lot of things changes since Lisa and I went back together. The jealousy, the irritation whenever she is not around, but most of the time, I am afraid. Afraid that things will not work for us again and she'll be gone. I sigh as I think of the things. "I guess I love her more this time." I face Jisoo who is still looking at me. "Unnie, I am afraid. Afraid to make mistake again that will lead us to fall apart. I am afraid the she will be gone again, that she will leave me. I love her so much and I can't lose her. Not this time again."

Jisoo stood from her sit, walking to my direction. I give her enough space to sit. She place my head on her lap and gently caress my hair like she always do when I am like this. It always bring comfort to me. It's a simple gesture telling me that she will always be here for me. "I understand where you are coming from, Jennie. Just trust the process, trust in your relationship. I'm positive she will never leave you without any concrete reason."

"Don't you miss Rosie?" she was taken a back from my question. It's rare that Jisoo and I talk about her relationship status, if there is one now. She confesses the other night that the Australian and her have mutual feelings to each other but haven't got the chance to put a label on it.

"I do. I miss her too. But we are adults now Jennie. It's ok to miss someone, because we love someone, but keep in mind that we still have our own lives too. Roseanne has her own job, different from ours. That goes for Lisa too. She has her own profession, you can't keep her to yourself all the time." Jisoo look down to me, her eyes asking if I understand her.