031

Taehyung made his way to the dance floor filled with tipsy, drunk and wild people who were jiving to the loud upbeat music played by the DJ. He wandered around the crowd, searching for Jisoo until after a few minutes, he saw her in the middle of the crowd.

His eyes went darker as he watched her sultry swaying her hips to the beat of the music. She's combing her hair with her fingers and moving her neck in a slow, seductive manner. Her body sweetly grinding to every beat.

He was astounded by the figure of her at that moment, staying still in his place and just gawking at her.

And then, she suddenly turned her body to his way and locked eyes with him.

Jisoo made her way to him, walking a little wobbly on her heels, clearly drunk

Jisoo made her way to him, walking a little wobbly on her heels, clearly drunk. Taehyung didn't move and just waited for her to stop in front of him.

She rolled her eyes at him, "You're following me, huh?"

He smiled and answered, "Geez no."

Well, technically, he didn't really follow her since they just happened to be in the same bar tonight— although he searched for her.

Jisoo raised a brow at him, clearly not buying it, "Hm, yeah right," she laughed and passed by him, leaving the dance floor. Taehyung watched her and strided behind her back.

They reached the other side of the club, near the alley to the restroom. There are almost no people there and it's dimmer than the other parts of the club. Jisoo noticed his presence and looked at him.

"I thought you were not following me?" she said.

"That was earlier, now I'm following you," he playfully retorted, stopping just steps away from her.

"You think you're funny?" she squinted her eyes at him. He didn't answer so she turned her back again, ready to walk away to who knows where.

However, Jisoo tripped on her heels, "Fuck," she chuckled, good thing Taehyung caught her and held her lightly.

Her vision is already blurry and her head is aching. She got out from his hold before leaning on the wall, eyes closed.

Taehyung shook his head as he watched her wasted, "You're drunk, where are your friends?" he asked. He needs to bring her back to her friends so they can go home already and not find any trouble for the night.

Jisoo shrugged, eyes still closed, "I don't know, probably getting a man out there?"

He raised his eyebrow while staring intently at the drunk girl in front of him, "You should go home," he said. His jaw clenched, not liking the idea that she is like this under the influence of alcohol.

Something about it bothers him.

"Nope!" she answered, popping the 'p' sound in the end while waving her hand dismissively, "I'm still enjoying here!" she laughed and finally opened her eyes, slowly adjusting her vision.

Jisoo paused for a minute and looked at him from head to toe, boldly checking him out in his suit. She smiled and reached for his necktie pulling him close to her.

"Hey Mr. CEO," she whispered and stared at him, her fingers softly trailing on his chest, "I thought I owe you a kiss?" she added, eyes fluttering groggily at him.

"Uhuh," Taehyung stared at her too.

She's far from her usual straight thinking. If she's clearheaded now he obviously can't be this close to her.

With that in mind, he smirked and moved closer, "I think you are really drunk."

"Hmm, yeah, maybe?" Jisoo licked her bottom lip, the act of it not being missed by Taehyung's eyes.

Then, out of his surprise, she held his face and examined it.

"You know, you'd probably look more handsome when you just shut your filthy mouth up," she added and tapped his lips lightly with her hand, he caught her and held it down.

"Yeah?" he was amused.

Taehyung kept staring at her face, her eyes are hooded with the effect of alcohol. He placed his one hand on the wall, leaning, just beside her face.

"I just know the best way to shut you up," she giggled at him. His gazes went darker than they were.

Oh, how he loves the sound of that.

Taehyung didn't answer and just waited for her to continue.

"Kiss me," she clearly said.

He can't help but laugh, throwing his head backwards for a split second before facing her again, "You're gonna regret this tomorrow," he answered and smiled widely, his eyes never leaving her.

"You don't want to?" her brows furrowed and she glared at him.

Taehyung smiled and held her chin, his thumb rubbing it lightly. His eyes made their way to her lips, "Oh baby, you don't know how much I would love to."

She held his cheek again and made him stare into her eyes. Her eyes conveyed something to him. After it, Jisoo muttered the next words with conviction.

"Then, kiss me."

Taehyung licked his lips and bowed his head. He went closer to her bare shoulder, his other hand sliding to her waist. Her fragrance captivated him more. Jisoo didn't protest and just stayed still.

He started planting light kisses on her skin, slightly brushing his lips from her shoulder to her neck, his nose tracing the curve of the crook of it. She craned her neck sidewards and held onto his polo, gripping on it.

His hand caressed her waist, moving a little upwards. Taehyung placed soft kisses on her jaw, moving closer to her lips. Jisoo's lips parted a little, anticipating his. He almost closed the space between them but he suddenly stopped.

A wide smirk drew its way to his face and said, "I don't kiss drunk people," he stared at her disappointed eyes. Taehyung moved a little backwards.

Before she could complain, Lisa suddenly entered the picture, "Jis—" 

She stopped and pursed her lips when she saw Taehyung's presence.

"Oh, good timing, here's your friend," Taehyung chuckled, removing his hand from the wall but before he could fully move away from her, he whispered to her ears first.

"I'd rather have your lips when you are sober and get you drunk in my kisses after," Taehyung playfully took steps backward, still looking at her amusingly. Then, he shrugged and placed his hand in his pockets.

With that, he left her there, dumbfounded.