073

Warning: Slight NSFW
(A/N: Forgive me for I have sinned, LOL)

Taehyung dropped her lightly on the bed before hovering on top of her

Taehyung dropped her lightly on the bed before hovering on top of her. He kissed her roughly and she didn't give any sign of protest. One of her hands traveled to his hair and gripped on it, she loved pulling it in between their kisses. Her other hand pulled on the collar of his polo.

His hand slipped beneath her dress, making its way to her inner thighs. She started catching her breath and she gasped loudly when he bit her bottom lip, making entrance for his tongue to savor and explore her mouth.

"Damn baby, you taste so sweet," he whispered in his husky voice while in daze with her soft lips.

Jisoo's hand went weak, and slid down to his biceps, stroking it lightly. She could feel his muscles in his tight clothes.

His lips left hers and planted kisses on her jaw, tracing it back to her neck, nipping and gently sucking on it. She pulled his head closer and craned her neck to the other side to give him better access.

Taehyung's hand explored her curves further, his big and warm hands caressing her body. His touch sent a shock of electricity in her nerves. When she felt his hand by her side boob, she let out a soft moan. It fueled something in him, making him growl and go back to meet her lips more aggressively than earlier.

He sucked on her lips, their tongues in a heated battle of dominance. His hands are still touching her on the parts where no one else ever did. She started feeling the heat inside the room.

"Tae," her voice was raspy and out of breath, calling him out, "Taehyung..." she repeated as he continued showering her with kisses.

Jisoo moved in her place. Not knowing where to turn to, his lips went down to her collar bone and slowly, to her chest— but before he could reach there, Taehyung stopped and breathed heavily.

He quickly jumped to stand up on his feet away from the bed and turned his back at her. It's as if a bucket of ice cold water was poured to him, bringing him back to reality. He frustratingly combed his hair with his hand and caught his breath.

Jisoo, too, was suddenly pulled out from her reverie. She lifted her weight while leaning on her elbows as she looked at him, too breathless. Taehyung looked at her and eyed her appearance.

Her chest was reddish and her cheeks were blushing too. Her one sleeve fell from her shoulder while her hair was a mess. Her lipstick was smudged a little and her lips were swollen. He closed his eyes enduringly at the sight of her, cursing under his breath.

"Fucking patience," he uttered.

She didn't move and just watched him. She knows what he was thinking and how he is controlling himself. Jisoo stopped herself from smiling and laid down on the bed again, staring at the ceiling. She felt him climbing up on top of her again and when he faced her, she raised a brow at him.

Taehyung smiled and planted a long soft kiss on her forehead before sighing and dropping beside her. Jisoo giggled and turned her head to his side. She smiled at him, making him rub his hand on his face. She's clearly teasing him.

He rolled himself to the empty side of the bed in frustration while muttering all the curses he has ever known. Jisoo laughed at him. She turned her body to face his side while he rolled back again to face her.

"Stop laughing, it's not funny," he glared at her.

"It is funny for me," she continued laughing.

"If you laugh again, I don't think I can control myself," he confessed and bent his arms, leaning his head on it while facing her side wards.

"But you control yourself bravely," she smiled and pinched his cheek, "That's my good boy," she said like she was talking to a child.

Taehyung stopped her hand and held it, "Good boy my ass," he rolled his eyes and throw his head back again in annoyance, "Fuck I almost lost it!" he exclaimed, earning a laugh from her once again.

He sighed and leaned on his hand again, softly glaring at her, "Just be thankful I really, really, like you to let this pass," he uttered and clicked his tongue.

"Okay thank you," she grinned at him childishly. Taehyung couldn't help but stare at how she's acting cute now. He plopped down on the bed and faced the ceiling.

"You know what? Next time we kiss, let's not do it on my bed," he said with bitterness as she kept on laughing at him. In the end, he just smiled too and reached for her.

"Come here baby, let's sleep for real before I change my mind," he put his arm around her and Jisoo moved closer to him. She placed her head on his chest as his arm lightly tapped her arm to lull her.

Soon enough, they both ended up sleeping with smiles on their faces, in each other's embrace.