072

They reached the second floor of his pad and Jisoo is looking at the interior of it, "So how many guest rooms do you have here?" she said, her eyes not leaving the paintings on the wall.

"Maybe eight? I don't know, there's too many rooms 'cause my dumbass friends sometimes stay over," he answered nonchalantly.

She just noticed how much bigger it really is than the last time she was here. She wasn't paying attention then but now that she looks at it, she realized how rich he is.

"Am I staying in one?" she asked softly. The question was not really meant, it just slipped off her tongue.

He raised an eyebrow and glanced at her, "You want to?" she didn't answer even after they stopped walking.

"Well, you can stay in the one next to my room here," he gestured and shrugged, about to enter his room since she might really not want to sleep beside him but Jisoo spoke.

"I... I'm not used to sleeping alone?" she said unsure. But honestly, she just wanted to stay with him for the night. Taehyung looked back at her with arms crossed over his chest.

"Says someone who owns a unit for herself only?" he smirked. Jisoo blushed and glared again, about to enter the guest room but Taehyung laughed and stopped her.

She faced him and hit his arm, "You know what?! If you will just keep on teasing me for the whole night, just let me go home!" she ranted. He chuckled and raised both of his hands mid-air in defeat.

"Okay, no more," he smiled, "It's just that... You are so nervous and all, what are you embarrassed for?" he added.

Jisoo rolled her eyes, "I told you I'm not used to this! How many times should I say that?!" she yelled, getting more frustrated because she's humiliating herself too much in one night.

"Haha, alright. Alright. Nevermind that, you're cute anyway," he said and draped his arm over her shoulder.

Taehyung opened the door to his room, "Come, I'm gonna show you something inside my room," he said and then pulled her inside his room. Jisoo heard him locking the door.

She faced him accusingly, hands over her chest, raising her eyebrow at him, "Why are you locking it?" she asked and squinted her eyes at him.

"Uh, for safety against... Robbers?" he smiled teasingly and winked at her. Jisoo rolled her eyes but ended up smiling after.

She just turned her back from him and scanned his room, she noticed the same familiar interior of the room she stayed over at before, the only difference is that its is bigger and has most of his things. Taehyung held her by the waist before he guided her to one of the doors inside his room. They went inside only to find out that it was his huge walk-in closet which can pass as yet another bedroom.

His clothes are neatly arranged by shade. There are shelves for a lot of his suits and also for his bunch of watches, "So you brought me here to brag about your suits? Do you have your Mark 42 here?" she said while still looking around. It made him laugh.

"No baby, come, look here. This is the first time I'm gonna show this to someone," he led her to the farthest part of the room and then she just noticed the shelves and cabinets on the wall.

Her lips parted as she realized it was a collection of toy cars. Some of the cars are even attached on the wall itself as a decoration. The others are neatly placed on the shelves while some are inside the cabinet.

 The others are neatly placed on the shelves while some are inside the cabinet