155

Warning: NSFW
(A/N: I can explain myself... jk OTL)

Jisoo was removing her stilettos as she entered his room

Jisoo was removing her stilettos as she entered his room. She went in first while Taehyung was trailing behind her. When he stepped inside the room, he quickly slammed the door shut and locked it. Jisoo's back was facing him as she spoke.

"So tonight—" she was about to look at him but she was cut off because the moment she turned to him, he pulled her by the waist and crashed his lips on hers in a needy and demanding kiss.

He guided her to walk backwards to his bed. She continued walking on her feet as she clings her arms around his neck while tiptoeing to reach him. When they reached the bed, Taehyung pushed her lightly as they both bounced down on the soft mattress.

His hands started moving, pulling her dress higher and exposing her legs. He caressed her curves slowly, his huge hands warm in her skin, every touch sending jolts to her body as he continued to deepen their kiss.

Jisoo yanked on his hair as she let out a soft moan. She bit his bottom lip that made him grunt, letting her tongue enter his mouth as her hand explored his manly chest, slowly unbuttoning the top of his polo.

His lips started to travel from her lips to her jaw. Licking it lightly and back to her mouth again. Then, they slowed down before pulling from their steamy kiss, catching their breath. Taehyung stayed on top of her as he placed his forehead on hers.

Jisoo stared at his eyes, "That was—"

"Hot," Taehyung finished her sentence with a smirk as he licked his bottom lip.

"Yeah," she smiled at him while biting her lip.

His eyes went dark as he stared at her. Then, he bowed his head down and buried his face on her neck, "Wanna go a little further?" he whispered.

Jisoo felt how he started planting little kisses there, she could feel him smiling. Suddenly, she felt how his tongue traced her skin.

"Hmm," she craned her neck to the other side to give his lips more freedom as she grip the sheets and grab his hair because of the sensation.

"You're not drunk anymore, babe," he whispered directly in her ear as he smelled her hair, "You've been teasing me so much lately," he added while drawing small circles on her thigh.

Then, he pulled away again, making her open her eyes and meet his gazes.

"How about now? Where's my foxy tease of an angel?" he smirked and tucked some strands of her hair to see her face clearly.

Jisoo smiled playfully and pulled him closer, "Here," she uttered as she gave him an inviting smile, pulling onto his loosened necktie.

"You sure you wanna continue?" he said while looking straight into her eyes, searching for any hint of doubt or restraints.