➳1

We're falling in & out~

It was the month March and the start of the new university session

It was the month March and the start of the new university session. Students were returning back to the university and for some it was their first time in the university. Students who would be living in the dorm were going to their individual unit with their luggages. The weather was not so cold as the spring season was around the corner.

The two new students entered the principal's office and submitted their papers. The principal was wearing a black suit and round glasses. He had very little hair on his head. The middle-aged man went through those papers and looked up at the two students. He observed them from top to toe and then said, "Rim Kiara and Zhong Chenle, right?"

"Yes sir", the girl answered.

"So why are you two suddenly changing universities?"

"Sir, we recently moved to Seoul and we found out that your university is very good. So, we decided to take admission here", Chenle said.

"Ok ok. So you two want to have scholarships?"

"Yes sir", Kiara said

"Ok. We will see your performance for a month. Then, we will let you know if you are capable for the scholarship or not", the principal said as he put his arms on the table and leaned forward.

"Ok sir", the orange haired boy said.

"So now you can leave. Best of luck!" The man flashed a small smile at them.

The two students stood up from their chairs and said with a bow of respect, "Thank you sir!" They turned around and went to the door.

Kiara opened it and they were about to go out when the principal called, "Chenle!"

They looked back and the man beamed, "I like your hair."

The boy smiled while running his fingers through his orange hair. "Thank you sir."

Kiara chuckled and they left the office.

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸

They were now roaming in the campus with their trolley bags.

"First day and got compliment from the principal huh?"

"Ofcourse. Look at me. I'm so cool", Chenle said as he took out his sunglasses from his pocket and wore it.

"From where did you get this?", Kiara asked with furrowed brows,

"I stole it from your 'human things' collection."

Her eyes widened as she smacked his arm. "I collected this from the beach and you stole it?" She sighed.

"What? You have a lot more", he said, rubbing his arm to ease the pain.

"I don't understand why Dad sent us here."