➳55

I'm writing down my dreams~

"AND THE WINNER IS RIM KIARA WHO COMPLETED 200 METERS FREESTYLE IN JUST 2 MINUTES 57 SECONDS

"AND THE WINNER IS RIM KIARA WHO COMPLETED 200 METERS FREESTYLE IN JUST 2 MINUTES 57 SECONDS. WHAT AN AMAZING RECORD!", the announcer said.

The audience separated into gasps and cheers. The students of other universities were extremely shocked and upset that their swimmers didn't win whereas Kiara's university students were shouting in joy and cheered her name, "RIM KIARA! RIM KIARA! RIM KIARA."

It felt so unreal for the mermaid until she saw the gold medal hanging around her neck.

After getting changed, she met her boyfriend and two other friends outside the natatorium who came to support her. They had the biggest smiles on their faces. She ran to them with a big grin and immediately hugged her boyfriend. Mark's arms went around her body and he pulled her closer. "I did it. Mark, I did it."

"Yes you did", he said, caressing her hair.

Yes, winning in a swimming competition for a mermaid like her was easy. But it gave her so much joy because as a living being who spent her entire life under the sea had to come to this unknown world full of human beings, other creatures and things unknown to her. She had to adjust to this new place which was very different from her home. She had to survive here all alone with Chenle. Sometimes, she missed home but now she became fond of this place and people around her who treated her so nicely. As a total outsider in this world, she won the competition against humans who actually rule this world. So, she felt proud of herself that she came all the way to here.

"CONGRATULATIONS KIARA!!!", Yumi and Chenle exclaimed as they joined the couple's hug.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●

4th day.

Chenle was on his way to the tennis court to provide some support and cheers for his other Chinese friend, Renjun. In the hallways, he met with her attractive eyes again. She was walking towards him with a grin as she stood just infront of the clueless boy. "Hi Chenle!", she greeted him with her sweet voice.

The Chinese gulped as no words were coming out his mouth. But finally he managed to let out a "Hello!"

Hearing the tone of his voice, she furrowed her brows and asked, "Aren't you happy to see me?"

His eyes became wide and he blurted out while shaking his hands, "No! No! No! It's not like that! I'm really happy to see you. I feel like I'm in heaven. I can't believe that you came to me. But I don't know the reason why you came here. I am thinking of all the possibilities. And I also can't believe you know my name. And I'm also thinking maybe this simple hi-hello will turn into a memorable conversation and-"

"Chenle! Calm down", the red-haired girl said while gesturing him to calm down and breath some air.

"Oh sorry", he apologized while licking his upper lip and rubbed his nape as he looked away. Hearing her giggles, he faced her, his face was a little flushed. "Wait you know me?"