➳34

Wanna be my Chammak Challo?

"Thank you so much", Kiara said and bowed to the workers in the cafe

"Thank you so much", Kiara said and bowed to the workers in the cafe. She came out of the coffee shop with a big smile when she heard her phone ringing. Seeing the contact name, she became excited.

Lele🐬

"CHENNNNLLLLEEEE!!!!"

"Aish my ears. Why are you screaming?"

"My friend. My brother. My so-called bodyguard. I finally got a job!!!", she squealed.

"Wait so quickly?"

"Aha."

"Where?"

The girl looked behind to see the name of the cafe.

"It's called Coffee House."

"Oh good, good. Honestly, I also got a job."

"Wait and you are telling me I got my job so fast?"

The orange-haired merman chuckled.

"Anyway, what job?"

"I'm a pizza delivery boy now."

"How did you find a job so quickly? You are so lazy that I thought you won't be even searching for one."

"Oh I didn't actually. I told our Principal Sir and he found me this job."

"Woah. You are living a great life I guess."

"Hehe. Ok now I gotta go."

"Hmm. Bye!"

"Bye!"

Chenle cut the call when a lady passed by him in the hallway of the university. That time, he noticed that the woman dropped her handkerchief somehow. Being a good guy he is, Chenle picked up the piece of cloth and turned around. She looked like she was in a hurry. "Excuse me!", he said while trying to catch up with her.

The woman whose hair was of medium length and light brown in colour, turned around and faced the young student.

"Oh Coach Dasom." Chenle bowed seeing the female teacher. Although they had never talked before, he knew her as she was quite famous in this university and moreover, she was Kiara's coach. He extended his hand which was holding her white handkerchief. "You dropped this."

"Oh thank you so much-" She touched the handkerchief and looked at his face. Those same eyes, that same cute smile and the same orange hair. A thin layer of tears suddenly appreared in her eyes. "Chenle..."