➳37

I wanna be with you~

The sun up in the sky, was shining brightly and enlightened the whole city, making it a bit scorching

The sun up in the sky, was shining brightly and enlightened the whole city, making it a bit scorching. The weather was sunny and warm with the blue open sky and white, fluffy clouds floating. It was a Sunday afternoon when the group of friends decided to go for a picnic to a nearby park. Children were playing in the playground as their parents were looking at them with happy faces. Some students came there to spend some time with their friends. The atmosphere had a happy vibe as Mark and Haechan laid down the big picnic blanket which was red and white in colour. Everyone was wearing summer clothes, perfect for the season. They sat beside each other, making a big circle.

Everyone's attention went to Chenle. "Where is it?", Jeno asked.

Becoming happy, the young boy brought the picnic basket which he brought and opened it. Everyone peeked into the basket and gasped. There was really a little white fluffy puppy.

"Oh my God! Give it to me", Yumi said in a cute tone and took out the small animal from the basket and put her in the center of the blanket.

"You are really going to raise it?", Renjun asked with raised brows.

Chenle smiled, dimples popping out and nodded.

"What's the name?", Kiara asked.

"Her name is Daegal. I'm her Daddy now."

"It is a girl?! Woah!", Jaemin exclaimed, being surprised.

"Wait she is your daughter. That's means her name is Zhong Daegal? Like Daegal Zhong?!" Mark was also surprised by what he just said.

"Yes. And you are her older brother as you are my son. So, Mark please protect her." The orange-haired boy beamed, patting the oldest's head.

"Then I'm her boyfriend", Haechan said in a cute tone and picked up Daegal as he started rubbing his face on her soft furry body while giving soft kisses.

"Yah! I didn't give you the permission to date her", Mark said with narrowed eyes, acting like a protective older brother.

"But Chenle gave." Haechan teased the older by sticking his tongue out.

"I did?! When?!", the merman exclaimed with furrowed eyebrows.

"But do you have any problem if I become her boyfriend?"

"No. You are okay. You are romantic too. So I give you the permission." He shrugged his shoulders.

The tanned boy smirked at Mark and then patted the puppy. "Daegal you are mine~"

"My princess is so cute", Chenle cooed.

"Princess? Then what am I?", Kiara asked.

"Aww Ara~ You are always my Princess", the younger guy said while rubbing her arm.