➳21

You ain't my boyfriend~

"I don't understand why he can't do this himself?", Mark muttered as he entered the big library of the university

"I don't understand why he can't do this himself?", Mark muttered as he entered the big library of the university. Well Haechan told him to bring him some books from the library because he was having a class before the university ended.

He unlocked his phone and opened the chat with the younger one to see what books he texted him to bring. "Geography..." He looked up as his eyes were searching for the board of the specific subject. When he finally found the section, he started looking for the three books. His fingers were lightly brushing the books kept on the shelves as he kept looking at the books' names.

When he finally found one of the books after a few minutes, he grabbed it, about to pull it out but something prevented him to do so. He looked infront as their eyes met. He gazed into her magnetic eyes, not being able to look away. The girl was standing on the other side of the shelf as her hand was on the same book. Kiara was the first one to greet him with a soft smile. It was just a simple action but that made the boy's heart beat like crazy. Becoming flustered, he looked away as he pulled out the book and walked away, leaving the girl confused. Unaware to him, a light shade of pink was lingering on his cheeks.

Kiara ran to the left and at the end of the shelf, she faced Mark. The male quickly halted himself as his body was going to crash into hers.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Her soft eyes gazing at him.

"W-what? No I'm not ignoring you", he said, eyes still looking away from her.

"Yes you are! For one week now." A frown appeared on her face.

"I'm like that only. I don't talk with you much. It's not ignoring though." He gulped as he felt the girl's stare.

She gently cupped his cheeks and twisted his head towards her so that he was facing her. Their eyes were starting into each other. Their faces were really close as he saw a visible pout formed by her pink lips.

"What happened? Did I do something wrong?", she asked in a softer tone.

Now how would he explain what really happened? Honestly speaking, he was embarrassed. Whenever he saw her face, it would remind him of that night on Jeno's birthday party. He literally slept with a girl whom he hardly know anything about. Maybe nothing really happened but it made him embarrassed. He thought it was better for the ground to swallow him up than facing the younger girl. He had been ignoring the female for one whole week but here he was now- standing just infront of Kiara. It was not something too big to react like that maybe but for a guy who had always been shy around girls except his bestfriend, it was a big thing to sleep in the same bed with a girl when he was drunk. How could he tell her why he was actually acting like that?

"N-nothing h-happened." He mentally cursed at himself for stuttering.

"Are you sure?" The mermaid tilted her head with furrowed brows.