➳11

Do you feel the love?~

It was night time as the pale crescent moon was shining like a silvery claw in the night sky

It was night time as the pale crescent moon was shining like a silvery claw in the night sky. The beautiful stars were twinkling in the dark sky, which were mostly covered by the tall buildings. The dark city was illuminated by the city lights. The two bestfriends were walking side by side to each other, not talking but still there was a comfortable silence between the two. They could hear their footsteps against the pavement although there were a lot of chatting sounds of other people and the traffic jam on the road beside them. A scruffy stray cat meowed and stretched it's body and then curled up on the wall as it closed it's eyes to sleep.

Mark started the conversation by saying, "Why did you want to walk suddenly? I thought you always feel lazy to walk."

She hummed and replied, "Sometimes walking is the best option to observe the small things around you. The bonding between two people becomes stronger if they walk together. You know? Just having a good and relaxing time with someone close to you."

"Ohhhh but our bond is already so strong."

"But I want to make it stronger."

"Okay", he said with a chuckle. Actually Mark very clearly knew that Yumi was the person who knew him better than his own parents. So, he always wanted to be with her because she made him feel safe somehow.

Yumi looked up at him as her lips formed a curve. She saw his sharp jawline as his face was decorated by a small amount of moles which made him more attractive in her eyes. She wanted to stop crushing on her bestfriend but failed as she realized that he had already stolen her heart. The reason why she wanted to walk in the first place was because she just wanted to spend more time with Mark. If they took a cab, they would have reached the university in a few minutes but she wanted him to be beside her for a longer time. Her eyes went to his hand, wanting to hold them tightly and tell him everything that was inside her heart but she couldn't. The reason was very common- she was afraid. If he didn't feel the same, their friendship won't be the same anymore. And as much as Yumi was important to Mark, Mark also held a very important place in her life. She chuckled as her thoughts were revolving in her mind.

Hearing her chuckle, Mark looked down at the girl. "What happened?"

Yumi flinched and came out of her trance. "Oh nothing." She paused and then asked, "Can I tell you something?"

"Yeah anything."

She took a deep breath and said, "So... I have a friend who is in love with her bestfriend."

"Wait wait!!! You have friends other than us?"

"Yeah... She is just a classmate."

"Ok continue."

"So she told me that she has a guy bestfriend. They have been friends ever since they were young. But she developed some feelings for him after entering university."

"Falling in love with your bestfriend sounds good."

She chuckled and continued, "But she just can't confess."

"Why?"

"She's scared."

"Of what?"

"Losing her bestfriend."

"What? But why?"

"If he doesn't feel the same and she confessed her love to him, things may get awkward."

"Oh but I don't think so."

"Huh?" She looked at him with confused eyes.

He shrugged and said, "If she never confesses, how will she know if he has feelings for her or not? She needs to be brave and tell him everything."

"But what if he rejects her?"

"I don't think he will not be friends with her anymore in that case. If she is important to him even as a bestfriend, he will stay by her side. If he cares for her, if they both care for each other, things will never get awkward between them. So tell her to trust herself and her bestfriend and tell him everything what's inside her heart." He flashed a small smile at her.

She was internally very happy hearing Mark's words. She smiled back and said, "Thanks for the advice. I'll tell this to my friend."

Mark patted her head with a big smile which made heat rush to her cheeks. She quickly looked away to hide her face from him. Few seconds later, she held her thighs and bent down. "My legs are paining. Let's take a taxi", she said with a whine.

Mark chuckled a laugh. "It's been only ten minutes since we started walking."

"Please~" She looked at him with a pout and batted her eyelashes.

The male playfully rolled his eyes. "Ok. Atleast you can walk up to there right?", he asked pointing at the taxi stand.

Seeing her shaking her head, he sighed. "Ok! Stay here. I'm going bye!"

When she saw Mark walking past her, the girl quickly ran to him. "Hey wait for me!!! You can't do this to me. Mork!!!"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

It's been two weeks since that movie night. Kiara just got out of the swimming pool as it was time for the class to end.

Coach Dasom was telling everyone where they were lacking and whether they need to improve more or not.

"Kyungmi you are doing great. But I'll suggest you to practise harder as your speed decreased a bit. But it's ok. Remember practice makes one perfect."

"Yes Coach", Kyungmi replied with a bow.

"And Rim Kiara. You are doing pretty good as a new student. Keep working hard. That's it."

"Thank you Coach", the girl also replied with a bow.

The students changed themselves and were about to go out of the natatorium when the coach shouted, "One more thing students that I forgot to tell. Tomorrow will be a small test for those who are applying for scholarship. So be prepared and come here at sharp 11 a.m."

"Ok Coach", the students replied.

So it was a Mark and Yumi chapter

Also NCT127 COMEBACK IS NEAR!!!

They are doing an institute thingy like 7DREAM café. I'm excited!!!

Thank you~