➳9

Half of my heart is in Havana~

Jaemin stopped the bike and looked down

Jaemin stopped the bike and looked down. A grin immediately appeared on his face, seeing a pair of hands around his waist. He looked over his shoulder and saw the girl's ear was pressed on his broad back with eyes closed. He chuckled and said, "We have arrived. You can open your eyes now."

Kiara slowly opened her eyes and saw that they were now at a parking lot. She pulled herself away from him and released her grasp on his body and then got off the vehicle. "Woah it was so fun."

"Glad you like it."

Jaemin also got off his black motorbike and parked it properly. The male took off his helmet and fixed it with the bike. Running his fingers through his black hair, he turned around only to see the girl struggling to open the helmet. With a chuckle, he went infront of her and removed her hands from the helmet. He opened it on his own and fixed it with the bike too.

"...Thank you." The girl started to comb her hair with her fingers and then asked, "Is my hair ok?"

Jaemin pointed at her head and said, "It's messed up there."

"Where?" She began to touch her hair.

"Wait let me do it for you." Jaemin extended his hand as his fingers touched her black hair.

Kiara looked up and saw that he was very focused on what he was doing. She also noticed they were extremely close to each other. Being nervous, she gulped and rubbed her nose gently.

After fixing her hair, he looked deeply into her eyes and said with a smile, "Perfect."

Kiara just flashed a shy smile.

°•°•○•°•°○°•°•○•°•°○°•°•○•°•°

Jaemin was standing last in a line to buy the tickets of the new movie.

Coincidently, a pair of two friends entered the movie theatre. One of them noticed Jaemin's back and squinted her eyes. She immediately recognized the younger boy as she knew him too well. The girl didn't waste any time and ran towards him.

She patted his shoulder and when he turned around, a broad smile appeared on his face along with his wide eyes. "Yumi?!"

"Yes! Your one and only cousin", she said with a wink which made him giggle. "So what are you doing here?"

"First answer me what are you doing here?"

"It's a movie theater so, ofcourse I came to see a movie here", she bluntly said.

"Same goes for me. You came alone?"

"No! Mark came with me."

"Mark? Are you guys came for a date?" He wiggled his eyebrows and smirked.

She smacked his head. "NO!!!"

"Ouch ok but where is he?", he asked, rubbing his head.

Yumi turned around as both of them saw the older boy coming towards them slowly.

"Yo dude you are also here? Did Yumi invited you too?", Mark asked.

"No no! I came here by my own. But you guys did something extremely wrong. Coming to the movies without telling us?", he exclaimed, referring to him and the other boys. "Jisung and Chenle won't say anything but if Hyuck and Jun find out then-"

"Please don't tell them. Otherwise they would tell 'You cheated on us. You betrayed us' and would do fake sobs all month", she said with a whine.

Jaemin laughed and said, "Ok. I won't."

"By the way, Jaemin you came here alone?", the other boy asked as he looked around him.

"No. Today I came with someone."

Yumi gasped and then raised her eyebrow. "Na Jaemin, are you hiding something from us?"

"You came with your girlfriend, right?", the Canadian asked with a teasing smile.

"No no it's actually-"

"Jaemin!!!" A girl walked towards them with a large bucket of popcorn.

When the older pair saw the girl, their eyes widened. "You came with Kiara?!?!", she exclaimed.

The younger girl immediately smiled seeing her roommate. "Hi Yumi..." She paused as her eyes met with his eyes. His smile dropped as soon as he saw the mermaid. "And Mark Lee..." She averted her attention to Yumi and asked, "You guys came together?"

"Yeah. I see you and Jaemin came together too."

"Yeah! She is very new here. So I'm making her familiar with this city", Jaemin said as he stood behind the long-haired girl.

"Ooooohhhhhh I seeeeeee", she said as she prolonged the words. "You guys are having a 'thing' behind me right?", she asked with a smirk.

Kiara tilted her head in confusion and asked, "What do you mean?" as Jaemin waved his hands from behind, gesturing a 'no'.

Seeing her cousin in a flustered state, she sighed and put her hands around Kiara's shoulders. "Nothing. Let's go and watch a movie together."

Kiara nodded as Yumi dragged her with her. Before leaving, the older girl said, "Buy the tickets boys. We are waiting there."

Mark noticed how Jaemin was smiling at the two girls' retreating figures, more specifically at one girl. Mark's eyes flickered back and forth to Kiara and Jaemin. He turned around to stand in the line, ignoring the strange feeling.

 He turned around to stand in the line, ignoring the strange feeling

QUEENS ARE BACK!!!!

Thoughts on Queendom?

I absolutely loved it. My first OT5 Red Velvet comeback😭💖 The song was super good and their vocals are just chef's kiss.

Thank you~