➳47

Pretty girl, you're like peaches~

It was 9 o'clock at night when Kiara unlocked the door and entered the dorm

It was 9 o'clock at night when Kiara unlocked the door and entered the dorm. The whole room was full of darkness. She switched on the light and saw the room empty. Yumi's bed was also neatly organized. "Yum!", the younger girl called. She checked the bathroom but there was no trace of the older. This made her wonder where the female went at this hour. Without wasting any second, she immediately called Yumi. It kept on ringing but no one received the call. She called two more times but there was no response from the other side. Little did she know was that the other girl was lying on a bed in a cozy room- she was in a deep slumber that her phone's ringtone also couldn't wake her up. Panicking, Kiara dialed Jaemin's number.

Nana🥺💗

"Jaemin!!!"

"Kiara? What's wrong? Why do you sound-"

"Do you know where Yumi is? She is not picking up my calls."

"Hey don't worry. She just went to my house."

Jaemin heard a sigh of relief from the other side.

"When will she come back?"

"Actually I don't know. Jeno met her on the way. They ate at a restaurant and she got drunk. So, he dropped her at my house. She had luggage with her. So, I guess she will come a few days later."

"Oh. Thank you so much. I got so much worried."

"Relax. Everything is ok."

"Hmm. Ok I'll see you tomorrow. Bye! Good night!"

"Bye! Good night Kiara!"

She threw her phone on her bed and sighed. "Why did she go there all of a sudden?", the girl asked herself.

On the other hand, Jaemin cut the call and looked infront only to see Jeno looking at him. "What?"

Jeno who was sitting on the chair, faced his roommate anxiously. "I have something to tell you. I think I shouldn't be hiding this from you as you're both my bestfriend and Yumi's cousin."

Jaemin shifted a little on the bed as he raised a brow. "What are you talking about?"

"Actually... Yumi has already found out that Mark doesn't like her but Kiara."

"What?!?!", he exclaimed in shock.

"Yes. She saw Mark confessing to Kiara."

"Oh shit!" Jaemin ran his fingers through his black hair in a frustrated way. "That's why she moved out of the dorm. To not face Kiara?"