Chapter 1 - Rescue me

(Welcome everybody! I hope you enjoy this! I know I'm going to enjoy writing it! Btw it's Steve with a beard like in infinity war)

Your life felt so meaningless, felt like the same day over and over. You hated it, but you couldn't do anything about it. You worked in a busy cafe in the middle of New York, you'd worked there for five years now. It was shitty, you hated the place, the customers and your coworkers. But you needed the money so you stayed.

"Hello?" You heard a voice say as you shook your head and looked up to see a tall blonde bearded man in front of you.

"O-Oh, I'm so sorry I must've got lost in thought. Could you please repeat that." You replied making him chuckle.

"It's alright doll, we all have those days." He replied making you blush a little. You keyed in his order to the tablet.

"And a name for the order?" You asked.

"Steve." He replied as you nodded.

"We'll call it out when it's ready." You said smiling at him.

"Thank you, Y/N." He said reading your name tag. You nodded to him and watched him leave, you couldn't stop yourself from blushing.

You continued on with your day until it was time for closing. It was just you left in the store, you sighed and sat down on one of the chairs. You were exhausted, mentally as well as physically.

Suddenly you heard glass breaking as you gasped and looked up to see three hooded men breaking through the shop with guns.

"Fuck!" You screamed as you ran behind the counter.

"Give us the fucking money and we won't blow your head off!" One shouted as you closed your eyes and blocked your eyes. One on the men found you behind the counter and pointed a gun at you as tears fell from your eyes.

"P-Please." You begged, suddenly a bullet went through his head as you screamed in terror. You heard the sound of loud gunshots as you covered your ears and shut your eyes tight.

You don't know how long you were covering your ears when you felt a hand on your shoulder.

"N-No, please." You whispered crying softly as you felt strong arms pick you up.

"Shh doll, you're safe now. No one will hurt you." You heard a voice say as you slowly opened your eyes to see it was the man from earlier today who had saved you.

"S-Steve?" You whispered looking up at him.

"Start the car, I'll get her out of here." He said to someone as you held onto his suit trying to keep yourself grounded. You looked around see the bodies of the three men who had broken in.

"W-What happened?" You whispered looking around.

"Hey, don't look at them. I don't want you seeing that." He replied as you looked back up at him. You couldn't seem to disobey him, you didn't want to.

Maybe you were still in shock, you wouldn't usually just trust a random man you had just met.

"W-Where are you taking me?" You whispered as he placed you in the back of a car, you tried to fight but you were too weak. He got in beside you as you groaned and held your head.

"I need to get you somewhere safe. I won't hurt you Y/N, you're safe with me." Steve whispered as he gently wiped away your tears.

"I'm scared." You whispered, tears still forming in your eyes.

"I know doll, just relax okay? I'll take care of everything, you don't need to worry about anything ever again." He replied running his fingers through your hair, you couldn't help but close your eyes and fall asleep. You were so exhausted after working 14 days straight and then almost being shot in the head.