Chapter 11 - Remember

"So, 'the biggest mafia boss in the city' needs my help huh?" Loki's voice came through the car's speaker as Tony and Steve drove back into the city.

"Loki, you know we would never call you unless we were completely out of options. As I'm sure you know I have a...woman, that I've taken into my protection." Steve said as Loki chuckled.

"Is that what you call your whores these days?" Loki replied, Steve was about to yell at him when Tony stopped him and shook his head. Steve knew he had to play nice if he wanted anything from Loki.

"She's gone missing and we think her brother has taken her. We have absolutely no information on him, we need your help. I don't care how much money you want, I'll give it to you." Steve said making Loki chuckle again.

"Oh I'll help you Steve, but we both know it's not money I'm after." Loki said as Steve sighed, he knew exactly what Loki wanted.

"So, do we have a deal?" Loki asked as Steve looked at Tony.

"Yeah, we have a deal."

You woke up again on the cold floor still in chains as you coughed, blood came out of your mouth as you groaned. You felt so sick and weak, what were these serums doing to you?
The door opened and you looked up weakly to see you brother coming back in.

"Please, please just stop. I want Steve back." You whispered looking through your blurred eyes.

"Soon you'll forget about him dear. All you'll love is me and all you'll care about is me." He said kneeling down to you and running a hand over your cheek as you tried to pull away from him.

"I will never fucking love you." You growled making him glare at you.

"Trust me you will dear sister." He whispered running a hand through your hair.

"Get your hands off me." You growled at him making him chuckle.

"You've become so disobedient since you left father, he used to know how to keep you in line. How did he do it?" He asked as you looked away from him and shut your eyes.

"So, there was someway he kept you in line." He muttered looking down at you in curiosity.

"I'll get the answers I need dear." He said before pulling out a needle and smiling down at you.

"Please, I don't want it. I don't even know what you're doing to me." You whispered looking up at him with pleading eyes.

"Why don't you just trust me sister?" He asked as you head butted him making him fall down.

"You're a fucking psychopath! I will never love you!" You shouted at him before he looked up at you with utter hatred.

"You ungrateful brat!" He screamed standing up, he kicked you making you fall onto your back.

"I've been playing nice, making sure you're looked after and not hurt. You think I want to treat you nicely? You made my life a living hell! Father always loved you so much more than me! He loved you so fucking much! He hated me! And I fucking hate you!" He screamed grabbing the needle and shoving it into your neck as you yelped in pain.

"You want to act like a brat? Then I'm going to treat you like one." He growled wrapping his hand around your neck as you tried to break free.

"I'll find out how father kept you inline and then do whatever it was but so much more worse." He growled in your face before dropping you to the floor. You felt so dizzy and tired, you could feel yourself passing out.

"S-Steve."

"So, can you find her?" Steve asked Loki, they were in his expensive looking office surrounded by Loki's men.