Chapter 2 - Fear

You felt groggy and stiff. You groaned and opened your eyes seeing yourself in the room your captor had stashed you in.

"Fuck, what happened last night?" You muttered sitting up slowly. You remembered Steve holding you, what had he done to you?

"Oh no." You muttered remembering you had told him so much personal stuff and reverted.

"Fuck." You muttered, he must think you were so weird. The door opened as you jumped back in shock and looked up seeing Bucky at the door.

"Get dressed, boss wants you for breakfast." He said as you glared at him.

"No, fuck off." You growled as he pulled out his gun and pointed it at you.

"Say that again." He growled back, you sighed.

"F-Fine, I'll get ready." You muttered making him smile and put his gun away.

"Just shut the door while I get ready." You muttered as he nodded and shut the door. You found another sun dress hung up on the wardrobe as you grabbed it and began getting dressed.

You felt so grumpy today, usually it happened after you'd reverted. You hated yourself for being weak.

You opened the door to see Bucky waiting.

"Follow me." He demanded as you nodded and followed him down the hallways. You crossed your arms and kept your grumpy face on as you arrived to the dining room where Steve was on the phone.

"I don't give two shits Stark! Make it fucking happen!" He shouted slamming his fist down on the table making you jump. He slammed his phone down as Bucky cleared his throat.

"Ah there you are doll, I'm sorry you had to see that. Some men just don't know how to do their job." He said as you looked at him in fear.

"Have a seat." He said as you slowly sat down across from him letting Bucky leave.

"What's wrong? I can see something is on your mind." He said sitting down as you looked away from him.

"You had to see me weak last night, I hate when people see me like that." You grumbled quietly not looking up at Steve.

"How do you usually handle your episodes when you're alone?" Steve asked as you looked up a little.

"J-Just cry and sleep." You replied, Steve sighed and bowed his head.

"Which is exactly why you need me little one, you can't do this on your own. You weren't weak, I liked taking care of you. And I'm proud of you for letting that side out around me." Steve said as you closed your eyes. Why did him saying he was proud of you have such an effect?

"I shouldn't let anyone see that side of me, especially not you." You growled as Steve tilted his head and looked at you in fascination.

"And why is that little one?" He asked as you glared at him.

"Because you're evil a-and a murderer and you're just going to h-hurt me and kill me." You growled trying to say confidently.

"I would watch your tone." He warned as you looked away from him.

"I understand you're afraid, and defensive because of how you've been raised. But you're in the safest place you could be, and I want to take care of you. I understand why you're afraid, but I would never harm you. I care about you very much Y/N, and I won't let you out of my sight again. You're mine now. That means you'll be taken care of, protected and anything else you could ever want." Steve said, you looked up at him then away again closing your eyes tightly.

"You're afraid to let yourself be taken care of, because the last person who took care of you hurt you." Steve whispered as you teared up and covered your face. Steve got up and came over to you kneeling beside you as he took your hands.