Chapter 4 - Full 180

(TW : Violence and adult themes)

You expected some kind pain or blood, but there was nothing. You looked up to see Steve had dove in front of you.

"Shit." Bucky muttered, he knew he was going straight to hell. Steve looked up at Bucky with utter hatred and anger. Steve quickly got up and grabbed Bucky in a choke hold. He grabbed his gun and threw in to you.

"Shoot him." Steve demanded as your eyes widened.

"He hurt you and betrayed me. I want you to shoot him." Steve said as you picked up the gun in your shaky hands.

"She won't fucking do it." Bucky growled as Steve tightened his grip on his neck.

"Shut the fuck up." Steve hissed as you pointed the gun at Bucky.

"S-Steve, I don't think I can do this." You whispered, you could stop your hands from shaking.

"You can doll, just point and pull the trigger." Steve said as you shook your head.

"I-I don't want to." You whispered with tears in your eyes.

"Good." Steve muttered before pulling out a knife and slitting Bucky's throat as you screamed and back away covered your ears and closing your eyes.

Steve watched as Bucky slowly bled out in front of him, not even showing any emotion for his old friend. Steve came over to you and placed his hand on your shoulder as you shook your head.

"It's okay doll, it's done. I'm sorry I had to do that to you. I need to make sure you're still innocent and sweet for me, I don't want to turn you into a killer." He explained as you shook your head again.

"Come on, I need to call Bruce to fix up my wound." He said grabbing your hand and helping you stand up. You were crying and hiccuping as he pulled you along.

"T-There's blood everywhere." You whispered trying to not look at the dead body.

"We'll have it all cleaned up, for now you can stay in my room." Steve said as you followed him down the hallways and out to the living room.

"Sit down." He ordered as you sat on the couch and pressed your knees to your chest trying to not break down.

Steve dialled a number into his phone.

"Bruce, I need you here. I got shot." He said before hanging up the phone. He had only been shot in the shoulder, hopefully it didn't hit anything important. He grabbed a cloth then sat beside you pressing it into his wound.

"H-He's dead because of me." You whispered looking up at Steve, he placed his hand on your knees as you hiccuped a little from crying.

"He's dead because he hurt you. It's his fault, I can't let anyone that hurts you live." He said, you hid your face in your knees and shut your eyes tight.

"I'm scared." You whispered as Steve sighed.

"I know angel, I shouldn't have let you see what I did. I just wanted you to see what happens to people who hurt you." He said as you looked up.

"I don't want to be here, I don't want to be around you." You whispered as his eyes darkened.

"I'm protecting you and giving you the life you deserve. Don't you dare say you don't want that." He growled as you looked away from him.

"This isn't a life, killing people, scaring me into staying, hurting me." You whispered as you felt him turn your head towards him by your chin.

"You'll see that you need me doll, you can't go back to your old life. Working, being alone, dealing with your trauma alone and not having anyone to protect you." He said running his thumb over your cheek.