Chapter 3 - Promise

You woke up feeling warm arms around you as you opened your eyes seeing Steve was cuddling you in his arms.

Memories of last night came back to you as you closed your eyes tightly and tried to get rid of the fear. You slowly crept out of Steve's arms. You needed to get out of here, after last night you knew how much danger you were in if you stayed here.

You kept as quiet and you could and slipped on some pants before grabbing a few things. Steve must've forgotten to lock the door when he came in last night. You crept out and made your way down the halls of the large apartment. You found the elevator but saw two men standing guard as you cursed internally. You grabbed a vase sitting on a small table and rolled it down the hall to make noise before hiding in one of the rooms.

Once they had walked past you snuck to the elevator and quickly got inside.

"Shit!" One of the men cursed as the doors closed and you slammed the button for the bottom floor.

"Get the boss!" You heard one of the men say as you chewed at your lip nervously.

"Fuck." You whispered watching the numbers go down on the elevator.

As soon as they doors opened you ran as fast as you could towards the doors to outside. You ran out into the city and took in a deep breath before running down the streets as fast as you could.

Steve was awoken alone in your room.

"Boss she's gone, she tricked us and went down in the elevator." One of his men said, Steve was filled with fury.

"Find her! I don't care what you have to do! Fucking find her!"

You had made it back to your old apartment where you began packing things into a bag.

"Boss won't be too happy with you." A voice said as you paled and looked behind you to see Bucky.

"Let me go, Steve can find another play toy. Just let me go." You growled at him as he chuckled dryly.

"Once Steve has set his mind on something, he won't ever let it go. Especially if that thing is you." He said in a stern tone as you backed away and grabbed a knife from your small kitchen.

"Darling, that's not going to do anything to me. Now, either you come quietly like a good girl or you make this hard for me and make me have to hurt you." He growled as you tried to keep your breathing steady.

"I'm not going back there." You whispered making Bucky tilt his head and smile.

"Hard way it is then." He whispered back before leaping over your couch to the kitchen. You quickly ran away and fell to the floor trying your best to avoid his attacks.

"Leave me alone! Help! Someone help!" You screamed as loud as you could before he grabbed you by the legs, you kicked him in the gut and tried to run out the door. A gunshot was fired and you screamed falling to the floor.

Oh god.

"Y-You shot me." You whispered feeling a blinding pain in your shoulder.

"You fucking shot me!" You screamed standing up and holding onto your bleeding shoulder.

"I said I would have to hurt you doll, you didn't listen." He said coming closer to you. You stumbled away from him and grabbed a photo frame from one of your shelves and broke it over his head.

"I said get away from me!" You screamed at him as he looked up at you in anger.

"You little bitch, couldn't just make this easy could you?" He growled grabbing out a knife and swiping it at you. You quickly dodged it and backed up against the wall.

Steve x Reader - Mafia auजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें