Chapter 6 - Broken

(Trigger warning: violence, trauma and sexual assault. This is a very serious chapter, please don't read if you're sensitive. I almost cried writing it so beware please)

"Fuck, oh god. Steve's going to murder me." You heard a voice whisper as you groaned. It didn't feel like you were in Steve's bed anymore. You could feel that you were sitting up with your hands tied behind your back. Oh god.

"Y/N, it's okay. Wake up." I realised the voice talking was Clint. I opened my eyes to see him tied to a chair beside you.

"C-Clint. Where are we?" You asked in fear looking around to see you were in some sort of warehouse.

"Oh god, we're gonna die." You whispered beginning to panic.

"Y/N it's okay, you're not going to die. I won't let that happen. We can get out of this." Clint said struggling in the restraints.

"Well, my men definitely don't disappoint do they?" You heard a voice say as you looked up to see a tall middle aged man.

"Strucker, I should've known you were apart of this." Clint growled as you looked up at the man.

"And Y/N. Your father will be very happy to see you." He said as you froze and looked at him in fear.

"N-No, he's in prison." You whispered shaking your head.

"Are you sure about that darling?" You heard a voice say as you looked up to see...

"Pierce." Clint growled as your blood ran cold.

"Father." You whispered in shock, Clint looked over to you in surprise.

"He's your father?" Clint said in disbelief as you felt tears in your eyes. You had never wanted Steve so badly.

"N-No, no this isn't real." You whispered closing your eyes and shaking your head.

"I've missed you very much dear. You made me very angry when you ran away from me." Pierce said as you screamed and thrashed in the restraints.

"Get away from me! Get away! Get away! Get away!" You screamed and screamed, Clint wanted to help, he wanted to stop all of this but he couldn't do anything.

"Shut your mouth girl." Pierce growled as you stopped and just hung your head low softly crying.

"I want Steve." You whispered as your father came closer.

"Ah yes Steve Rogers, he was very gracious to give you back to me." He said as you opened your eyes in shock.

"W-What?" You whispered looking up at him.

"Aww darling, you didn't actually think he cared about you did you? He was just using you, I gave him a lot of money to get you back." He said as tears streamed down your face.

"Steve would never fucking..." Clint was cut off when Strucker shot him in the stomach making you scream.

"Stop! Please, he has nothing to do with this. Don't hurt him." You whispered as your father looked down at you.

"Still the weak little girl I knew." He said, you closed your eyes and sobbed. How did everything go so wrong so quickly?

"I hate you." You whispered as your father made you look up at him.

"What?" He growled as you looked directly into his eyes.

"I said I fucking hate you! I hate you so fucking much!" You screamed before he slapped you across the face.

You looked over to Clint to see him groaning in pain.

"Save him, please." You whispered looking back up to your father.