Chapter 10 - Again and Again

(Trigger warning, horror themes)

Steve woke up the next morning with the biggest headache.
He couldn't remember much of the night before.

"Y/N." He muttered out reaching around the bed to see you weren't there.

"Angel?" He called out looking around. He leapt up and ran downstairs to see two of his men dead on the floor.

"Shit!" He swore grabbing his phone out, he saw your tracker and saw you were still in the house. He ran to your location to see your tracker on the ground covered in blood.

"Fuck!" He swore quickly dialling Tony's number, he needed all the help he could get.

You felt warm blankets around you as you stretched softly.

"Steve?" You called out feeling a hand on your face. You opened your eyes to see a young brunette man smiling at you. You screamed and backed away from him realising you weren't in Steve's mansion anymore.

"You're awake." He whispered smiling at you as you stared at him in shock.

"Who the fuck are you? Where's Steve?" You asked looking around seeing you were in a brightly colour room with stuffed toys everywhere.

"You truly don't remember your own brother?" He asked crawling over the bed to come closer to you as you back away more.

"What?" You asked quietly as he began to laugh.

"My dear sister, you're so forgetful." He said cornering you in the room, he towered over you.

"I heard about you killing father, very impressive. He was always too rough with you sister." He said caressing the side of your face as you cringed and escaped him.

"What did you do to Steve?" You growled trying to sound intimidating as he sighed and looked down.

"He's not good for you sis, you can't see him anymore. I won't allow it." He said as you glanced at the door, you quickly leapt for it and ran out into a new space. You looked around to see you were in a dark Victorian house. You looked further and saw Polaroids of you stuck up all over the walls.

"W-What the fuck is this?" You whispered as he felt the strange man take your hand.

"I've been preparing for you sister, watching your moves. Making sure when I finally had you, you would never leave." He said as you began to panic, you tried to back away but he grabbed your wrist.

"I hope you're not thinking of leaving so soon sister." He said his eyes growing dark as you broke free of his grasp and ran downstairs. You gasped seeing a small table set up, around it were teddy's that had been taken apart and sewn back together.

"Won't you stay for dinner?" The man said as you turned around to see him holding up a knife and smiling.

"Stay the fuck away from me." You growled backing away as he smiled and came towards you.

"Just a small bite?" He asked as you felt tears in your eyes.

"Please, just let me go. I don't want to be here with you." You said, his smile faded as he glared at you.

"Now, I really didn't want to have to do this Y/N. But you leave me no choice." He said running at you and injecting something into your neck.
You gasped and fell down in his arms.

"Shh, sleep now dear sister."

Steve had been searching for four hours now. He had just come from your old workplace with Tony.

"Who has motive to take her? Or maybe someone is trying to get back at you by taking her?" Tony asked as Steve grit his teeth together.

"I'm going to tear apart whoever it is." He growled staring down at his phone.

"And you checked the camera's at the house?" Tony asked as Steve nodded.

"They were all wiped clean." Steve muttered.

"Mr. Stark!" They heard a voice yell as they looked up to see Peter running towards them.

"I found something, I was digging further into Y/N's past and I found that she has a brother. At age nine he killed four of his friends and was sent to prison and then a mental institution. He got our four months ago, this is his last address." Peter said handing the tablet to Steve as he looked down.

"It can't hurt to check it out." Tony replied.

You woke up feeling cold metal around your hands. You opened your heavy eyes and looked around seeing you were in a dark damp room.

"S-Steve." You whispered out from your laying position on the floor.

"He's not coming for you. And I told you, this is what happens when you don't behave. I had to chain you up so you couldn't run away. And it'll be much easier to treat you when you can't run from me." He said coming closer to him as you looked up at him in fear.

"T-Treat me?" You whispered making him smile.

"I want to make a few adjustments to you, so I've been creating different serums for the past few months. They're finally ready for you!" He said kneeling down and smiling at you.

"Just let me go." You whispered making his smile fall.

"You're starting to make me angry, and you really won't like it when I'm angry." He growled grabbing your neck as you looked at him in fear. He let you go and grabbed your arm stabbing a needle into your vein as you cried out in pain.

"I was going to be gentle with you, but now that you've made me angry I won't be gentle." He growled as you began to feel dizzy.

"W-What are you doing to me?" You whispered falling back down. You closed your eyes trying your best to rid yourself of the dizziness you were feeling.

"This is just the first treatment sister, you have three more to go. Each need to be five hours apart. Since you haven't been cooperative I won't give you any food or water for those five hours. I'll see you later." He growled getting up and leaving as you reached out weakly.

"N-No." You whispered before you felt your mind beginning to spin.

"P-Please find me Steve."

Steve and Tony had finally made it out to the address. It was a modern brick home, it looked like a family lived there.

"It's a dead end, he obviously moved. Fuck!" Steve swore hitting his hand against the car.

"How are we going to find her? How do we even know if it was her brother that took her?" Steve questioned rubbing his head, still feeling the awful pain of his headache.

"How did I fucking fail her again? I'm supposed to be the one that protects her! And because of me she's been fucking kidnapped twice!" Steve shouted as Tony looked at him sadly.

"Steve, I know this is the last thing you want to hear. But, it's our last option." Tony whispered as Steve looked at him.

"Tony, we can't." Steve replied looking at his friend in disbelief.

"It's the only way to find her, he'll be able to help us. I know we'll be making a deal with the devil but we need the information that only he can get." Tony said making Steve sigh, he knew Tony was right.

"It's time to call Loki."