The Eclipse Of fire and ice

The night was cold and beautiful.
On top of the mountain beside a cliff,
a beautiful young lady in white robe clothes can be seen lying on the branch of a peach tree, her hair was dark and long while her eyes were cold and deep, as if hundreds of story and housands of secrets were hidden deep within.

The peach flowers scattered through the sky as the wind blows on them along with its aromatic smell.

She gracefully drunk her wine as she enjoyed the nightview in the sky. The night was deep and beautiful. She smirk as she saw a star falling from the sky. Then suddenly, her eyes becomes watery as if a tragic memory from the past cameback.

It was the same that night. Two star fell from the sky. Then everything suddenly change. A peaceful and beautiful night became a dreadful night she will never forget. She looked at nothing then raise the bottle of wine she was holding and click it through the air, it was as if she was with someone, cheering the drink.

"I never knew the night could be this cold."

She said and again, took a sip of her drink. A minute after, she gracefully went down the tree and lazily walk down the mountain.

"It's time for me to go. I'll visit you again when im back."

She said as she walk in a zigzag direction, totally drunk.

'Once, 3000 years ago, i fell in love, but at that very moment, i buried my heart to the ground, forever it will belong to you~

Once, 3000 years ago, the world enjoyed peaceful nights, but on that night, darkness in disguise of light fell from the sky and brought chaos~

Once, 3000 years ago, i witness how a destined lovers was seperated by death, victims of war they were never part of~'

She sung out of tune but with a beautiful voice as she continued to walk down the mountain as sadness left its aura in that land.

-

Once upon a time there was a realm in the universe called Encqnta. The beings that lived there was called diwatas.

Encqnta consist of six territories, the first and the superior of them was the Wind territory, it was a kingdom on the sky, the diwatas there has the ability to manipulate the air. The second territory was the night territory, located in the middle of the six territories, a place with no daylight, the diwatas there has the ability to control darkness, especially the night time. The third was the land territory, the diwatas there has the ability to control nature, while most of them is powerless. The fourth one was the underwater territory, home of the diwatas who can control water. The fifth one was the Fire territory, the diwatas there has the ability to control and wistand fire. The sixth and the last one was the Ice territory where diwatas there can control ice, snow and cold weather.

The diwata's has always lived a peaceful life, far from war and world conflict. Until the day where two stars fell to the sky and hit their realm. Those two came from demon realm. They carried devil aura in them. Spreading Hatred and devilish aura into the realm.

They fought and fought until they got exhausted, one of them cant kill the other while the other one doesn't want to kill the other, instead she wanted to torture its enemy. Hundreds of years passed and they settled in this world. The other dominated the ice territory and the other one was worshipped/idolized by the diwatas of the rest of the territories. She was recognize as the one to save them from the other who she claimed to be evil and will spread destruction into this realm.

That's when peace slowly disappeared in this realm, and war became a norm. Thousands of years has paased and the ice territory became the enemy of all. Just then, night territory also became an enemy because of its rebellion.

Thousands of years ago, they lived in peace, thousands of years later, they lived with destruction killing their own kind and worshipping the one who brought chaos.

In a war they were never part of, unconsciously got themselves involved, can they ever get to lived the life they once had back then? Or forever they will be stuck in this abyss of war?