11

"Avril~"

Aranya whispered in a weak voice as she witness how her cousin fell at the cliff. She felt weak all over, emotionally and physically, she didn't even felt the presence of an enemy behind her and fainted. Luckily a guy appeared out of nowhere and attacked the niev that was about to attack aranya. Yule.

His skin is as white as a snow as well as his hair but has some red highlights, his eyes were dark in color while his lips were as pale as his skin. He looked at aranya lying on the ground and carefully carried her in a bridal style, not minding his own injuries from the nievs whom he encountered before reaching the location of aranya.

FLASHBACK

"Calliope"

He said in a cold and fierce voice as he recognize the girl in front of him. Napangisi naman si calliope.

"Long time no see."

Nakangiting sabi ni calliope.
Pagkatapos ng pagtatagpo nilang iyon ay dumiritso sila sa Flower Resto, tahimik ang dalawa at nagmamatyag sa bawat isa. The guy raised his guards against her, while calliope was trying to think how to start a conversation.

"3,000 years ago............"

Pag uumpisa ni calliope pero nawalan din agad ito ng mga salita. 'Isa akong manunulat pero hindi manlang ako makag umpisa ng usapan. Pano ko ba sasabihin sakanya?' Isip nito.

"She's dead."

The guy said in a cold voice. Nagulat naman si calliope sa sinabi niya dahilan upang hindi agad pumasok sakanya kung sino ang tinutukoy nito.

"Huh?"

A sudden response from her while having that shock face.

"That's what she wants me to believe."

Sa sinabing yun ng lalaki, maliwanag na sa isip ni calliope kung sino ang tinutukoy nito. The thing is, she came to him just to say the opposite of what cassandra has told him but base on his approach to her, he seems to not trust her anymore, just like how his trust to cassandra shattered the moment cassandra told those lies to him, that she's dead. After all, he knows her as a close friend of cassandra.

"She's in Encqnta Academy."

Yule kept quiet. He was wondering why would calliope tell those to him.

"3,000 years ago, cassandra made a big mistake. And i dont want that to repeat."

Calliope said, answering yule's question but also left another question to his mind. The mistake cassandra made 3,000 years ago that calliope was talking about was that sealing melantha's soul into Snow's body. One body with two souls. It wasn't actually possible for ordinary beings. But snow carried the most powerful preserve power. The snowfrost. At first, it was a success for cassandra's side, but as years pass by, the dark energy and the strong hatred had made melantha's soul grew even more stronger until the 17 year old Snow couldn't resist such a powerful energy. From time to time, melantha was able to take over snow's body.

Dahil dun ay naghanap ng ibang paraan si cassandra para lang manatiling nakakulong ang kaluluwa ni Melantha at doon ay naisipan niyang gamitin si Yule, ang may hawak ng may pinakamakapangyarihang kapangyarihan ng apoy. His power could destroy anything so cassandra brought snow to him using the reason of getting the dark energy out of snow's body but was actually sacrificing her, since by doing that, although melantha's power will weaken, snow's soul will also weaken which will surely kill her.

A mistake that lead in an unnecessary sacrifice, a mistake that leads to their tragic ending. A war where both of them isn't really part of, but because they could be use as the greatest weapon to kill the enemy, they were pulled in unknowingly.