13

"Finally!"

Natutuwang sambit ni aranya habang naglalakad palayo sa lugar kung saan sila muling nagkita ni yule. Pagtapos kase itong hagkan ni yule ay ilang minuto lang ang lumipas ay pinaulanan ito ni aranya ng atake sa pag iisip na isang bastos at manyak ang lalaki. Di narin nakapagtataka lalo na at hindi niya ito nakikilala. Dahil naman sa biglaang pag atake ni aranya ay hindi na ito nasalo pa ni yule at natalo, dahil narin sa mga sugat dating niya.

Unti unting napabagal ang lakad ni aranya at napabalik ang tingin na para bang nag dadalawang isip itong iwan si yule mag isa dun.

"Baliw ka na ata aranya!"

Sambit nito sabay sampal sa sarili ng mapagtanto ang iniisip. Bat naman kase nakokonsensya siya sa ginawa eh manyak nga ang tingin niya sa lalaki.

"Bw*s*t!"

Sabi nito saka tumakbo pabalik. Hindi niya mapigilang mag alala. Hindi niya alam kung bakit ganun nalang ang nararamdaman niya.

Nang makarating siya sa nag yeyelong kweba ay nadatnan niya ang walang malay na katawan ni yule. Hindi siya ganto ng iniwan niya kanina at may malay pa pero ngayon ay malala na ang lagay nito. Nagsibukasan din kase ang lumang sugat na natamo nito sa huling laban sa lakas ng pwersang ginamit ni aranya ng atakihin niya ito.

Nilapitan niya ito upang suriin at napakainit ng katawan nito na para bang humahawak siya ng nagbabagang uling. Napakalamig ng panahon pero nag aapoy ito.

"Bat ko ba kase tinutulungan ang isang niev na gaya niya?!"

Iritang sabi nito sa sarili habang abalang natataranta kung ano ang gagawin nito para maging maayos ang pakiramdam ng lalaki. Then she thought of absorbing the heat from him to make his temperature come back to normal. Napasuka nalang ito ng dugo habang nasa kalagitnaan ng ginagawa. Even she herself couldn't understand why she's risking her life to save his. It feels like if she didn't do it and something happens to him, She'll regret it for life. Napaisip na ngalang ito kung nababaliw naba siya.

In the middle of the night, yule woke up seeing aranya beside him asleep. He quietly looked at her, wishing this moment to never end, remembering those times they spent together, realizing she again couldn't remember him. He smiled like a fool as he caress her hair.

"If time could only stop at this moment."

He said as the night fade away.

A long long time ago, there was a little fairy from the Floral Realm who fell in love with a Cursed God. It was the time where demons and god was in a war. That time, everyone who were born from a god and a demon will be considered a cursed god as it was forbidden for God's to love demons, same goes to the demon clan.

He was like a rock, emotionless and hard to crack, but she came and became the only person to moved him.
Every stone erodes overtime and she was the wave that broke and change him.

But not long after he realized his feelings, a huge war broke out again between the Demons and God's. Thousands of immortals, fairies and hundreds of God's faced death in that war. It was pure chaos, destruction.

She was one of the pitiful victim who died in that war. Was used as one of the ingredient to make a powerful weapon that will always come back to life after death and can surely defeat thousands of enemy alone. It was pure dark and devil magic spell that had sacrifice thousands of pure soul to be completed. And she has the power orb of the last ingredient that will complete that spell.

Yes indeed! The man said in the story was Yule while the woman was aranya. It has always been an ill fated fate that destiny seems to carved in their soul.
Not long after her death, yule did every means to find her soul even though it was so impossible for her soul to survive after that dark spell.

Hundreds of years passed and yule accidentally found out where a piece of her soul is. It was hidden in the frost flower that she gave him. It was her token of love where she stored her primordial spirit. Which means she has given her life to him the moment he gave him that frost flower. As he stored it in his heart, the moment he dies will be the time she will disappear in this world too.

He who finally found hope leaves the immortal realm and goes to the lower realm where lowly fairies lived. He endured the freezing weather of Snowland and slowly feeds the soul his powers for it to get stronger so it can be able to bore an immortal body.

But an accident happened which made them grew apart and made him lost his memories taking shelter into a death infant's body which was the prince of Flames kingdom. Coincidentally it was the same day snow or is now known as aranya was reincarnated and born.

Destiny seems to play a really big part in their story, really! As if it want them to be connected but wont let them be together. How funny!

Sadly, in that lifetime, fate played them, ending their time short. Having to met but cant be together. This time around, yule was determined not to make the same mistake nor will he let destiny to win.

They've come so far and fought so hard, how can they be contented with just an eclipse? A beautiful moment of encounter and an eternity of seperation. This time around, they shall get the happy ending they desire.

-

"Arghhhhh!"

Extreme cry of pain can be heard in a dark room where only the torch from the side gives light. It was a dirty place where rats can be seen running from time to time.

"Does it hurt?"

Melantha act as if she cared but her voice sounded sarcastic as she's sitting at a clean chair watching how cassandra getting tortured by her trusted general.

"Tss. This is all you can do? You can't even kill me!"

Nakangising sabi ni cassandra, sinasadyang mas pagalitin pa si melantha. Pilit nitong tinitiis ang sakit, being soaked in a hot water as if being cook with wounds all over and while being wisp by an electric metal from time to time is a true torture no one could survive.

"Of course i wont kill you. Listen carefully, later, I'll let you rest for a while and heal your wounds, then i will torture you in a different way."

Masayang sabi ni Melantha saka lumabas na ng kulungan.

"Panginoon. Ngayong wala na ang nagpoprotekta sa mga teretoryo sa encqnta, kailan niyo balak sumugod muli upang masakop na natin ang buong ecqnta?"

Gael. Isang snow weilder, anak sa labas ng maharlikang hari ng SnowLand. Na ngayon ay isang kanang kamay ni Melantha.

"Soon."

Maikling sagot ni melantha kahit wala naman talaga siyang plano pa. All she wanted was to get Cassandra, and make her beg to end her life. Ruling the whole encqnta wasn't one of her plan.