16

"I finally found you."

Yule said as he went closer to aranya. They were both stuck in aranya's memory of the past.
Tulala lang na nakatayo si aranya at nakatingin sa isang partikular na dereksyon dahilan para mapatingin din doon si yule.

"I remember now."

Walang emosyong sabi ni aranya habang tulala parin.

Sa harap nito ay ang dalawang pigura ng lalaki at babae na kamukhang kamukha nila aranya at yule. After being hurt badly by melantha's soul who was doing everything to take over aranya's body or known as snow in her past life, snow is now lying on the cold ground, trying hard to fight for her life. As she fainted, yule managed to arrived just in time and using his power, he managed to destroy melantha's devil energy who now has taken over snow's body, but that wasn't enough as snow is also starting to dissipate, she's dying and she's bringing with her melantha. Seeing that, yule exhausted his power in order to save her soul, snow who managed to gain consciousness saw what he did, she's still weak at that time, and she can already feel how she was slowly losing her breath, but seeing how Yule's body started to disappear in front of her, at the cost of her life, she uses all the energy she has to gather her core power and has froze him, to be save. After that, she disappeared, leaving behind Yule's frozen body in the ice cave which she made the first time they met.

But her disappearance brought melantha freedom, she freed her from prison, which is her body where melantha was sealed.

"In order to save me, you exhausted your power and in order to save you, i exhausted my power."

Napangiti nalang ito ngunit kita sa mukha nito ang lungkot.

"I got reincarnated while you slowly recovered. Gaining energy while frozen for 3000 years, that's why you manage to break free."

Napahinga ng malalim si aranya saka hinarap si yule.

"Don't you know that exhausting your power was like destroying your primordial spirit which will bring you to the realm of nothingness?!
You will die! Dont you know?!!"

Naiiyak na sabi ni aranya, niyakap naman ito ni yule saka bumulong.

"I was willing too."

Yule's voice was hoarse.

"And besides. Didn't you do the same?"

Pahabol pa nito. The moment both let go of each others embrace is the moment both woke up to reality, the present.

A powerful energy of fire and ice flows above the sky, completely destroying the ice cave they were in. Magkaharap na mag kaupo ang dalawa habang magkahawak ang kamay. The moment they opened their eyes, the energy of fire reflected in aranya's eyes while the energy of ice reflected onto Yule's eyes, which then slowly disappeared.

From afar, through the perspective of the diwatas from the other five territories, it was as if the energy of fire and ice where embracing each other visible in the sky, or like the shape of yin and yang.

"What an exceptional view!"

A diwata gasp as he witness the scene in the sky. Even the war was stopped for a second as they were captivated by the scene.

Swords, slashing to each others neck, powers, killing their own kind, greed that borns war, and hatred that came from war, once your hand had a taste of blood, it will forever be stained.

"Kill!"

Sigaw ng mga diwatang nasa laban. They kill to survive, but they fought for what cause?

"They need to disappear."