15

In the middle of the ice cave is a fireside that warms the area. Although the cave  was formed by ice but strangely, it never melted nor was it bothered by the heat coming from the fireside.

On the side is the trembling body of yule because of the frost that seems to be taking over him, beside him is aranya who's quite in panic, thinking what should she do in this situation. The fireside that warms the place didn't help him nor can she use her power to lessen his pain.

"Bahala na!"

Sabi ni aranya saka niyakap si yule. The frost that was slowly covering his whole body, almost turning him into an ice, slowly started to fade with aranya's hug.

She might have forgotten their past, but she will always be the person that will break the invisible wall that's forbidding them to be together. Be it a stone or ice.

She has forgot. But her heart will never forget. No matter how the world will change. No matter how many lifetime will pass. It will always be him that her heart will beat for.

"Aranya!~"

Nagising si aranya ng marinig nitong tinatawag ang pangalan niya. Nagtataka nitong nilibot ang tingin sa paligid ng mapansing wala sa tabi nito si yule. Nahagip ng paningin nito ang isang nakakulong sa yelo na lalaki sa dulo ng kweba at nilapitan ito.

She felt attracted to it, at the same time familiar. She lifted her hands to touch the wall where the body was frozen inside, but then the moment she laid her slender fingers on it, it cracked making her step backward.

As the ice crumbled down, she realizes that the guy frozen in ice was the man in her dreams, and the man in her dreams where no other than yule.

"H-how?"

Hindi makapaniwala nitong sabi.
As the ice cave were about to collapse, a powerful force coming from the outside pulled her out, just the right time before the ice cave completely collpase.

"Yu---"

Aktong babalik pa sana ito para kuhain ang katawan ni yule pero sa oras na gumuho na ang yelong kweba ay naglaho narin ito na para bang hindi ito umiral.

Nilibot nito ang tingin sa paligid at napagtantong nasa kalagitnaan ito ng snow forest. Everywhere she look were all covered by snow, just like the feeling of being stranded on a small island where in every direction, you see the ocean, and just like being lost in a forest where every tree seems to look just the same.

But strangely she walk forward confidently yet confuse as to why she seems to be familiar with the place, as if she has been here, in every direction she look she can recognize where the path were heading even though its her first time in Snowland.

"Headmaster Cassandra?"

Nagtatakang sabi nito ng makita si cassandra pero umakto itong parang hindi siya narinig at deretso lang na naglakad kaya naman ay sinundan niya nalang ito.

Nakarating sila sa Icicle valley, strange enough, she recognize the place they were in the moment they arrive. They continued to walk until they reach the main chamber where a woman was struggling to give birth to a child.

"Cheiftainess Aurora [?]"

Sabi ni aranya sa hangin. Kahit siya mismo ay nagulat sa tinuran, ito ang unang beses niyang makita ito pero nakilala niya agad kung sino. How was that eve possible!

"She indeed has the Snowfrost Power."

Sabi ni cassandra. As the child were born, cassandra went a little closer without being noticed by anyone as she used a huge amount of her energy to do the invisible spell that will only last for a minute.

"But.... What's the thing you were holding Grandmaster Cassandra?"

Tanong ni aranya habang nakasunod dito pero kagaya nung una ay hindi siya nito pinansin kaya naman ay aktong hahawakan niya sana ito ng bigla siyang tumagos.

"Seems like you'll be sleeping for a while melantha."

Nakangising sabi ni Cassandra sa hawak nitong bote na nangingitim sa bigat ng masamang enerhiya ng espirito na dinadala nito.

"M-melantha?"

Di makapaniwalang sabi ni aranya.

"Wag!"

Walang magawang sigaw nito ng mapagtanto ang balak gawin ni cassandra.

"Dont worry, I'll soon be able to kill you, i just need to find the crimson hellfire weilder."

Cassandra coldly said after the devil spirit entered the newborn's child body.

Napahawak nalang si aranya sa ulo nito ng bigla itong sumakit at ibat ibang litrato na parang memorya ang biglang pumasok sa utak nito.

Meanwhile, yule woke up from sleep seeing aranya lying beside him, habang yakap siya nito. Napangiti naman ito at aktong tutuksuin sana ito ng mapansin niyang tulog kaya naman ay hinayaan niya muna pero nang mapansin nitong parang may kakaiba sa ekspresyon ng mukha nito ay agad niyang sinuri si aranya. Pinagpapawisan ito ng malamig. While her pulse were unstable.

"Dont tell me that---"

Kinakabahang sabi nito saka isinandal si aranya sa yelong pader at doon ay sinuri ang sariling kalagayan.

"She has indeed absorve her power back."

Sabi nito ng mapagtantong wala na sa katawan nito ang snowfrost energy. So
that's why he didn't feel cold nor felt that the snowforst energy is acting inside trying to froze him but instead he felt chill as the cold breeze touches his skin.

"Hindi pwede to. The crimson hellfire energy is fighting the snowfrost energy that just entered her. If this continues she might die!"

Tarantang sabi ni yule. Halata sa boses nito ang pag aalala at takot sa maaaring mangyari kay aranya.

"I really wished you could just forget the tragic memory of the past."

Malungkot itong ngumiti saka hinawakan ang dalawang kamay ni aranya. A fire energy then flows through his body coming out of aranya's body.

-

"Its happening again."

Calliope said. Looking at how the whole encqnta was again in the time of war, just like 3,000 years ago, its just that, looking at the current situation, the present situation was much more worse than the past.

"Greed is really is the roots of all evil."

Sabi nito saka binitawan ang hawak nitong bote ng alak at tumayo. Mula sa pwesto niya sa bubong ng Windler Tower, kita ang buong kalupaan ng Encqnta.

"I wonder if this will be the end of our race."

She said in an emotionless voice as she jumped down the tower gracefully while riding along the wind.