EIGHT ; new years eve

*strong language*

discord/twitch + instagram

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

discord/twitch 

"hi chat, long time no see" olive introducing her stream, giving a little wave to her webcam. "sorry i haven't streamed in so long or really been active, katie and i liked spending christmas together without the phones, it was a nice break! but now i'm back home just in time for a new years eve stream!". 

olive read the chat as she waited for the notification for her stream to go out. "i hope everyone is doing well and had a good holiday! i'm sorry if you aren't feeling well today, i hope my stream can help!". 

"what are we doing today, also merry late christmas and happy new years (almost)". olive turned her head to the donation. "thank you for the 10 dollars! and thank you for the messages, but today i'm going to be playing some hypixel games with the feral boys!" she announced excited to play with all of them together. "i believe they are ready for me to join so let us join" 

olive entering the vc and immediantly being met with screaming and arguing from the group of boys. "HELLOOO" her adding to the screaming. although once the group noticed olive was there their arguing came to a stop, paying more attention to the girl and her stream. "hey olive" karl greets. "hey karl, you guys ready to play hypixel games?" the girl asked. she looked in the vc to make sure everyone was there before starting mini games. 

"where is dream, you said all the feral boys?" the dono rang out catching the girls attention. "thank you for the 25 dollars, and i don't know where he is, we can ask the boys". coming off of mute to join the chaos once again. "hey sapnap where's dream". her asking, wondering why he would be skipping her stream. 

"oh yeah he told me to tell you sorry but he has plans for new years eve so wouldn't be able to make it" sapnap explained. the rest of the boys humming in agreeance as thy all talked before. 

"oh chat that reminds me, i'm going to a party tonight for new years eve so i will not be able to stream as the ball is dropping, i'm sorry". olive looking into her webcam with a pouty face. 

"where are you going olive"? quackity asking the girls plans. "i'm just going to a friends party, same friends house i went to a few weeks ago. you know the night i hooked up with that guy who forgot my name. holy shit that was a funny night". 

"i remember you coming home and getting on call with me and telling me about the guy you met, and the fact that you would want to get his number" karl stiffling a little giggle while sort of explosing his best friend. "KARL, no one was supposed to know i wanted round 2" 

the call erupting into laughter at olive's comment. "hey maybe you'll see him again tonight! george mentioned. "maybe that would be funny, i could actually talk to him this time". olive taking a break from the mini games to look over at her chat 

"storytime"

"what's his name we'll find him on twitter" 

"what did he look like"