FORTY-SEVEN ; sugar daddy

*strong language*

instagram + plot

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

instagram 

@olivebailey

liked by... dream, georgenotfound, karljacobs and more

@olivebailey: photo taken by my sugar daddy

comments 

@dream: i am the sugar daddy 

          @olivebailey: @dream yes 

@sapnapinsta: hey we have the same sugar daddy 

          @dream: @sapnapinsta olive is my favorite sugar baby 

               @sapnapinsta: @dream obviously you took her to new york 

                    @olivebailey: @sapnapinsta that sucks lol 

@user1: stunner 

@user2: a date???? 

          @olivebailey: @user2 yes but with your mom 

@user3: you don't deserve dream 

@user4: gold digger 

@user5: hey baby ;)

@georgenotfound: pls give dream back 

          @olivebailey: @georgenotfound pls take him back 

                  @dream: @olivebailey stop you know you love me

load more... 

plot 

olive loved having conversations with clay, and it wasn't because it was the first person she has ever really been into but because she learned something new every time. whether that be about social media, gaming, coding, himself, or even sometimes she learns something new about herself. he acknowledges things or talks about certain actions she does, yet she doesn't even know she does them herself. but he always recognized. 

that's another thing olive really admired about clay. the fact that he recognized little things that olive would do, and not only would he pick up on them but he would remember them. something that warms olive's heart often. for this specific reason is why olive became best friends with katie. the girl listened to olive and remembered little details when no one else could. 

now sat across from the emerald eyed boy, yet another thing olive liked about the boy. sitting facing each other in Mastro's Steakhouse, one of the most expensive and nicest steak houses not only in new york but around the country. olive told the boy it was too much and that he didn't have to but, he claimed that she deserved a real first date somewhere just like her. expensive. though it was a joke, it had some seriousness behind it, yet olive knew that. anyone who has ever seen olive knew that. but clay seemed to be one of the few people who didn't mind it. 

and that would be another thing that drew olive into the blonde boy. just how much he didn't care. he always focused on who she was, not what she wore or what she does and it was refreshing. a breath of fresh air for the girl. 

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

due to the steak house being so close to their hotel, the duo decided to walk there. also meaning they could drink however much they wanted. little did they know this would lead them to a certain situation, quite almost identical to how they met. 

with the alcohol flowing through both of the young adults heads, they felt unstoppable. together. they needed one another to feel as good as they do now, not just the alcohol but the presence of the other one feeds them to be the best person they can be. 

this desire to be the best in this moment clay kept his eyes on the girl across from him. his eyes starting in love but slowly fading to lust and hunger. although he just ate he could definitely go for some dessert. 

wanting to touch the girl as soon as possible, clay called for the check. 

olive noticed the look in his eyes and god she could not wait to get back to the hotel. 

authors note:)

ive been gone for a bit 

so next chapter is some smut 

to treat yall

- d4ygirl :)