NINE ; 3 2 1

*strong language*

irl

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

irl 

olive was in her uber. in her skin tight dress, she was ready for a party. she hadn't been to a party since the last time she hooked up with clay. that was weird to her. she always would hook up with someone and then move on to another the next weekend or so. granted she has been in la and busy with photoshoots and collabs. but tonight she wanted to get laid. she didn't care who. she knew there would be a bunch of random people at this party tonight and she would find at least one nice looking guy she could dance with, and hopefully go home with. 

the uber pulling up to the destination, you could hear the music from the sidewalk in front of the house. see the different colored lights from the house's open windows. olive always loved when house parties kept their windows open. it always was so crammed and left olive flustered by the mass crowds of people. the open windows left a sense of free air and space to the girl. 

thanking the uber and tipping him with some cash she had in her clutch purse, she stepped onto the sidewalk in front of the loud house. over the music booming you could hear olive's heels clack on the path. olive loved hearing the sound of heels, especially when it came from her feet. it made her feel powerful and tall. the girl was already tall, standing around 5'10 but the heels gave her a few more inches.

before entering the house she pulled on her dress making sure everything was covered, especially after sitting in an uber for 15 minutes. 

walking in she heard her name being called. the owner of the house, and the host of the night. james, an old high school friend. he was always kind to her and her friends in high school, although being the good looking girl she was every guy was nice to her. surprisingly so far james was one of the only men not trying to get into her pants, but that was all due to him being gay. she loved him like a brother. they used to go out to clubs after school looking for hot men together hoping they could steal a dance or at least get a free drink. 

"hey james" the girl kissing him on the cheek. "thank you for hosting again this year". "yeah it was no problem i always love having it here anyway". james leading olive to the drink station where she was able to make what she wanted. the girl mixing vodka and cranberry juice in a red solo cup. the pair walked over to some of james' friends. "hey guys this is my friend from high school, olive" introducing the girl, all the guys waved, introducing themselves to the girl. none of the guys really catching olive's eyes, except one. 

clay. the guy she hooked up with a month or so ago. really wasn't that long ago, right before she left for california. although she had no idea what the group was talking about she was pulled into the conversation, still keeping her eyes on clay. 

he was dressed in a white button down, a few of the buttons un done. matched with a pair of black skinny jeans. even a nice pair of sneakers. to keep it short and sweet he looked good. and olive definitely agreed.