FIFTY-THREE ; daddy dream?

*strong language*

irl + messages 

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

irl 

a knock brought olive out of her long stare into literally nothing. she had zoned out the minute she thought even being pregnant at this point in her life could be a possibility. she was shocked but definitely just not ready. 

those were her only thoughts at this very moment. not ready. not ready at all. not that it had anything to do with clay, but the whole idea of being pregnant disgusted her and thinking about it made olive want to vomit. 

the brunette got up, walking to her front door with eager feet as she swung it open to a very concerned looking sapnap.

"what's wrong olive, why did we have to talk in person, rather then over discord or whatever" sapnaps rant continued with a hesitant tone laced in his words as he followed olive to her living room to sit with her on the couch. 

"sap something might be happening and I need to tell clay about it but I'm so scared how he is going to react and I don't know what I'm even going to say or... I don't even know, I just need your opinion on how to approach it because I can't loose him like I did before. not that I'm scared it will drive him away... well maybe I just..." olive ended with a sigh, her words doing nothing to sooth sap nap's worry, honestly just increasing it. she realised the boy wasn't going to get what is going on unless she just dropped it. better him then dream I guess.  

"I might be pregnant nick" 

the drop of his mouth honestly could have shook the earth, how hard it dropped. his confused face soon turned to a face of "holy shit" and honestly it didn't make olive feel any better. 

"that is what I need your help with" olive slowly laughing, trying to make the situation a little less heavy it was. 

"are you sure you are? like did you take a test or whatever you are supposed to do. pee on a stick right?" 

"yes sap you pee on a stick. and no I haven't taken it yet" the girl rubbing her head at sapnap's stupid question

"okay well if you want my honest opinion, I think that clay will take it better than you think I will. plus you don't even know if you are or not so go bring up the idea to him and then take the test with him. I think you taking it with him will make him feel like a big part in it and he would just need a lot of reassuring with this huge event". 

olive's face remained straight, no emotion showing. although she was shocked by nick's good advice, she appreciated it and decided to do just that. 

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"hey babe what's up. you didn't tell me you were coming over" 

olive standing in front of clay in the middle of his front entrance, CVS bag in hand full of 3 tests. she bought so many because she was scared of the idea of being pregnant that she was going to need to triple fucking check. 

"what's in the bag" the blonde asked jokingly. olive trying to chuckle along with him. yet it soon turned to tears. looking up to clay the water begging to escape her eyes, though the minute she meets his emerald eyes she loved so much they all fell out. 

"olive what's wrong, what happened, what did I do" 

the girl couldn't stop the tears the minute they came out, not able to speak her concern and her massive fear she just shoved the bag of tests into clay's chest, and continued into his house. placing herself in the all so familiar living room just letting all of her fear fall out in the form of tears. 

olive wasn't a girl who cried often, she was a strong woman and she knew that. everyone knew that. and everyone knew that when she cried it was bad, especially clay. 

rushing after her not even having a chance to look into the bag she shoved into his possession, too concerned that she was currently sobbing through his house. 

"olive please talk to me"

"just look in the bag clay" 

the concerned and curious boy opened up the drug store bag, closely examining the contents inside. his face dropping and his hands hastily closing the plastic bag. his face meeting olive's both their faces sharing the same scared emotion. but clay's was soon to change to keep comforting olive in her upset state. 

"olive it's going to be okay. I promise. just take the test so we know for sure" 

the girl just shook her head showing clay that she would, taking the bag to go to his powder room next to the kitchen. 

authors note:)

hi im back

- d4ygirl :)