FORTY-SIX ; concrete jungle

*strong language*

plot + instagram 

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

plot 

clay woken up by the feeling of the bed he was sleeping on, moving up an down. squinting his eyes as the bright sun from the hotel window was peeking into their room. though he opened them just enough for him to see that all the motion in the bed was coming from olive jumping up and down.

"wake the hell up" olive getting up and close to his face, though he wrapped his arms around her legs, pulling her down to the bed again. "go back to bed" clay dragging out the word bed, tired and still jet lagged from their recent flight. 

cuddling further into the girls body, his arms still wrapped around her small frame. squeezing her every once and a while. 

"okay lover boy get up, i want to go out and do stuff". olive squirming out of his tight hold to go change into an outfit for the long day they had a head of them. clay slowly lingering behind her, getting dressed in warm clothes as new york was bitter cold in the middle of february. 

though it didn't matter how cold the air was, he kept warm through the warm feeling he got when just being in the presence of olive. he wanted to give her everything he had, and that was a big thing for clay. he started by taking her to her favorite city, and now he was going to take her on a perfect day out in her favorite city. 

layering another coat on top of his sweatshirt he noticed olive eagerly bouncing her leg up and down, waiting for the boy to finish getting ready. obviously excited about going down into the city. they had been out the night before as they got into new york around 5, but olive craved to see more. she had been here countless of times, and clay knew that. but he also knew that whenever she came here it was never for the purpose of fun. she constantly had meetings or photo shoots, sometimes coming down for fashion week. so he owed it to her to allow her to have a good time. 

finally ready to go, turning around to let olive know he was ready yet she had moved. walking into the living room and entrance of their hotel room he spotted the girl already ready, waiting by the front door. 

"you really are excited, huh"? clay asking, though he already knew the answer because he knew the girl, and her body language was as easy to read as a kids menu. 

"yes i am now hurry your ass up, i want to go out and do shit"

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

walking down the side walk, parallel to the busty street the duo walked hand in hand to their destination. olive desperately wanted to walk to central park, for the amount of times she has been in this city she has never been to the famous destination of central park.