FORTY-EIGHT ; noise complaint (s)

*strong language + smut*

irl/smut

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

this is just smut, there is no plot in this chapter so if you would like to skip you can :D

plot will resume next chapter

irl/smut 

clay walked into the hotel room, olive stumbling behind him coming through the door. clay's heavy alcohol influence appeared low but he was just much better at containing himself on the outside. in his head, he is spinning and replaying the image of olive in her outfit, and more like what was under that outfit. 

the two had not experienced any sexual contact in days. though this just doesn't seem like a long time, for a duo who often did it seemed like a year. but clay wanted a change. clay wanted to go through new york with olive, spend time together, and spoil her through clothes and activities. he wanted to show her that sex is not just the goal for him through their "relationship" or whatever the fuck they were. but even clay had had enough waiting. 

pushing olive eagerly onto the hotel room bed, quickly climbing on top of the girl, the shirt that he wore earlier already almost off. all olive had to do was unbutton one last button and his toned stomach that olive admired so much would be naked, on display. 

olive's nails slowly caress clay's arms, causing goosebumps down his arms. olive let out a drunk giggle as she loved the effect she still had on clay after so long. little did she know though, that this reaction from clay would never change. the way olive made him feel, was euphoric and something he quickly became addicted to. 

"you have no idea what you do to me olive do you?" 

olive shaking her head slightly, responding with a no. so many thoughts running through her cloudy head from the alcohol that the only thought that stayed clear was the fact that she wanted to let clay control tonight, she would take a step back and be submissive for once in her life.

"i have no idea clay, but i want you to show me" the response from olive, sending another set of goosebumps through clay, her seductive voice always sending clay into a further feeling of desperation for the girl under him. 

olive moving her arms to clay's shirt to quickly unbutton his shirt as the duo had had enough waiting. throwing the dress shirt across the room as clay worked on getting the girl's clothes off her fragile body. quickly adding her top, bra, and jacket to the pile on the floor. 

his large hands going to grab olive's breast, giving the girl a hungry and desperate kiss, though soon moving his mouth to pay attention to the girl in his hands. his tongue and mouth attacking her nipple as his hand focuses on the other. olive letting out soft moans throughout the painfully slow process. 

olive grabbing clay's hands, stopping their action as olive drags his hands down her body to the top of her skirt. physically showing clay what she wanted, and that her patience was becoming slim.